Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of book do you like?

VividChan

VividChan

China

What kind of book do you like?I like novel for i can taste different lifes and see different people in it.Some of the novels may let me feel the bitter taste of life and let me believe that no matter how frustrated i feel i'm able to take it! Of course some others could let me feel the life is shining.I one word,books really give delight to me!

04:55 PM Apr 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Feites

Feites

Hong Kong

I very like books!

10:59 AM Apr 09 2007 |

anybody needs help

Egypt

the most book i love is  a play for shakspear  ( merchant of venice )

03:20 PM Apr 09 2007 |

sunhoty

sunhoty

Egypt

Post this and see how many messages u get….don't be scared!!

(1) just friends
(2) gorgeous
(3) cute as heck
(4) hot
(5) fine
(6) sexy
(7) amazingly sexy
(8) we can be friends with benefits
(9) id take u to my crib
(10) i want 2 make u my gf/bf
(11) i love u baby
(12) call me…..()-_

repost this or see 9 years of bad relationships

repost as "HOW BAD ARE U WANTED

03:44 PM Apr 09 2007 |

Damik

Damik

Uzbekistan

I like every interesting books,but prefer Russian literature and klassik writers,caus I was said it would be better to read them at 1st.I read more in Russian,you know it's very difficult to read in English in original of novel!Reading not in original…I think it's not for me.Maybe,only to improve my english

09:46 AM Apr 10 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

What kind of books do I like? To be honest, I don't like book.But reading romantic novels is different.It gives me the experience of wonderful feelings, full of joys as well as lots of tears.One of my favorite ones is ' Match Point '.

For guys who hate reading, keep in mind, how you can improve your English if you hate reading? No way! So like or not, we have to try reading sth you like is at least OK.Smile

10:22 AM Apr 10 2007 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

Oh i love novels they can left you from your world to another Smile

i specially like the novels that talk about life in general like choises and things like that.

thanx vivei for the subject

02:00 PM Apr 10 2007 |

Damik

Damik

Uzbekistan

You know,MeM,I totally agree with you!Especially with your words "they can left you from your world to another"WinkI think from time to time everybody want and have to do it,and one of the best ways is you said.

03:37 PM Apr 10 2007 |

loony

loony

Saudi Arabia

mmmmmmmmmmmmm  

Nice topic hehehehehheh

I like novels…Memoires…and historical books Smile

Thx alot Vividchan for the nice Toppic  KEEP IT GOING

06:41 PM Apr 11 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i like books talking about cultures especially chinese culture…...on reading these books i know why people of different areas have different customs and point of view…......and why they behave so differently…...........

11:31 AM Apr 12 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

i've read Nietzche : beyond good and bad

i like 

12:24 PM Apr 12 2007 |