Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

blind date

blackshow

blackshow

China

how do you think about the blind date

09:24 AM Mar 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

blackshow

blackshow

China

maybe you are still young so you don't worry about marry. am i right

03:28 AM Mar 17 2009 |

blackshow

blackshow

China

iam agreed with u.  need to think carefully

03:30 AM Mar 17 2009 |

blackshow

blackshow

China

p:) I have no this kind of experience,but sooner or later i will have.because we here often get marry through the blind date.

09:53 AM Mar 18 2009 |

blackshow

blackshow

China

hello.jamaica

yes,you are right.blind date have many meanings.but now i said the blind date is mean that you meet someboby(other people introduce to you)and you are going to date with him or her based on marry.

12:53 AM Mar 19 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

What's it ?

08:42 PM Mar 19 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

yep..be carefuly..but in poland it is normal..

u meet boy on the Internet..and then girls meet with these boys.. but u know they meet with them in the park or in the centre ( there where are lots of people)

and certainly for me ( i must talk with this boy and look his photo ) ;)

so when u see his photo..is not blind date..

well..for me blind date ? stupid! and danerous..u know..how will be some boys .. :|

09:01 PM Mar 19 2009 |

Risetzu

Risetzu

Mexico

Hahaha if you knew me you wouldn'tdounbt and try it =D hahaha

I met my husband on the web, hi5 to be exact because I became member of a Group called TARANTULA LOVERS and while he was checking out the members list he saw me and added cuz "not too many girls like tarantulas" and Pfew! after several months he posted me his first message [my first message on hi5 haha]  and then we starte to chat, then after another couple of months we met each other because he is Biologist so I told him if he could help me with my fountain and then bla bla bla, to make this shorter:

We're gonna live alone in another couple of months hihihi

Who says that blind dates are bad after all =) I'm happier than never!!!

Cheers for me Cheers for me =D

12:04 AM Mar 20 2009 |

Risetzu

Risetzu

Mexico

Ohhh c'mon! Don't worry about me, we've been together for the last nine months and it's been about 14 months that we met each other. It's really pretty this thing of being together with someone, maybe Gods love me so that I, he found me =) I'm so happy so Why don't you try it too? In my case we're just like the same thing but, haha you know what I mea, love things are sometimes difficult to explain and maybe, who knows? you finally find your best friend.

Who doesn't risk, doesn't win. Isn't it?

02:40 AM Mar 20 2009 |

Grace欣

Grace欣

China

You should be careful and think twice .If you still want to ,just do it.Maybe you will meet the right person.

03:26 AM Mar 20 2009 |

blackshow

blackshow

China

blind date is popular in the world.

just it is luck to sb.  can find right people

like it or not.it's up to your opinion about the blind date

03:49 AM Mar 20 2009 |