Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

You want to have a what kind of wife (husband)?

love.amee

love.amee

China

I hope My husband

nice,humor, confidence, tolerance,

there is a sense of responsibility .

and…

I hope that I am his only:)

and you??:)

03:30 AM Mar 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zoeyin

zoeyin

China

I hope that my husband can give me a sense of security, this sense of security includes thress sides:

1.materially, it does not me he must have a lot of money, but at least, he can not make me always worried about living.

2.spirit side, mu husband should be a undivided man, that is, he can not easy love other ones.

3.body security, when someone hurt me, he can have the courage to safeguard  me.

03:52 AM Mar 19 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

萝卜青菜,各有所爱。

09:35 AM Mar 19 2009 |

Liem

Viet Nam

I see the girl who want to own some slaves..Go to moon to take your Mr Right..(My home is near Moon)

12:38 PM Mar 19 2009 |

cıgdem

Turkey

ımmmm firstly my husband have to be inteligent and strong,also he have to be like life.

12:41 PM Mar 19 2009 |

love.amee

love.amee

China

Good Evening, everyone,Thank you concerned about this topic. I wish you happy!everyday will happy!

02:12 PM Mar 19 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

understanding, funny, kind, modest :)

and

Black :P  (at least dark skinned)

04:55 PM Mar 24 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

VERY HOT SUBJECT

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

SORRY I DONT HAVE  ENOUGH ORDINARY INK SO I USED INVISIBLE ONE

10:12 PM Mar 24 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

The importance of marriage in Islam.

The reasons for the immense importance held by marriage in the life of the Muslims are summarised in the following points:
It is obedience to the command of Allah, who says in the Quran: “Marry those among you who are unmarried and your slaves and slave girls who are righteous. If they are poor Allah will enrich them from His overflowing favour.” (Surah an Noor: Ayah 32)

• It is following the guidance of our beloved Prophet [peace be upon him] and the Messengers of Allah since Allah Almighty said in His description of the Messengers: “We sent Messengers before you and gave them wives and children too” (Surah ar Ra’d: Ayah 38). An aspect of Allah’s love for the human race lies in enabling them to have children perpetuate the human species. The child is the goal of both the legal contract and the physical pleasure it sanctions. However, there is no pleasure in the life of the Muslim which does not entail subsequent responsibility as shown in this case by the upbringing of children.

• It gives repose and delight to the soul since sitting with, looking at, and playing with one’s spouse allows the heart to relax and strengthens it for worship. Without this the soul would grow wearied and turn away from the truth. The Almighty says: “Among His signs is that He created for you spouses from yourselves so that you might find repose with them. And He has placed between you affection and mercy. In that there are certainly signs for people who reflect.” (Surah ar Rum: Ayah 22).

• It fortifies the heart against Shaytan by satisfying sexual desire and therefore averting the dangers of unbridled sexual appetite. It is like an impregnable fortress which protects the Muslims from fortification and so saves them from falling into abyss which plunges people into the lower levels of Hellfire in this world before the Next. There is no more effective way of dealing with sexual energy.

• It provides an arena for combating and disciplining the lower self through taking care of the family and looking after their needs, putting up with their faults and failings, and striving to bring them up well and guide them to the right path. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said: “What a man spends on his family is sadaqa.” He said, “A man is rewarded for the mouthful he gives to his wife.”
Truly man should be amazed at the wisdom of the way his lord deals with the sexual instinct. It allows the sexual appetite to be satisfied, provides man with progeny and encourages him to strive on behalf of his family. Every aspect of the human self is taken into account and the result is a pure fruit whose fragrance permeates all parts of Muslim society Muslims are encouraged to satisfy their sexual instinct and by doing so achieve good in this world and the Next. This made the leaders among the Companions and the Followers eager to marry as they were to please Allah and His Messenger. ‘Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “I force myself to have sexual intercourse hoping that Allah will bring forth by means of it another human being to glorify and remember Him.”

Ibn Mas’u d, may Allah be pleased with said, “Even if only ten days of my life remained, I would still get married because I would not like to meet Allah unmarried.” He also said, Seek wealth through marriage in conformity with the words of Allah, ‘If they are poor Allah will enrich them from His overflowing favour’ (Surah an Noor: Ayah 32)”.

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal said, “Anyone who calls on you not to marry has called you to do something other than Islam.”He, May Allah have mercy on him, married two days after the death of his wife and said, “I do not want to spend a night as an unmarried man.”

06:51 AM Mar 25 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hm i have bf for over 2 years… and maybe he will be my husband.. but as each of usknow that life is suck ..

so i dont know what will happend.. we will see…

but on the world havent ideal of women or men .. so .. ;)

ehehe ;) each of us have disadvantages..

06:55 AM Mar 25 2009 |

oliver-kr

oliver-kr

Iraq

I hate marriage, coz woman talk alot…

if there is a quiet one it will be good.

11:43 AM Mar 25 2009 |