Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why always good ppl die early :(

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Today i learned something bad from my old english teacher..

She sent me a msg and said '' Metin teacher died 2 days ago'' It was becoz heart attact..

He was by great person.. Really was one of the best person i have ever met..

He was my math teacher is 6. n 7. grade.. then he changed his school. But we always keep in touchh with him. I always visited him and asked my problems him..

He was a great firend, brother, teacher, for me..

He had a so pure heart with full of love… He always help poor ppl wven he is not rich a lot.. I know a family that is so poor..

He rent a house for them, and pay its money all months.. He found a  good job for that's family's biggest girl..

He gave scholarship with his own salary  to that families little students..

He was a Kurd  same with me. But he didnt know talking in Kurdish language.. So always insist on learing that langugae from me.. But i couldn't teach him :((

He always was a guide for me,,.  He wanted to study in a Science High School. He decided which school is best for my education..

And i promised him to choose my uni. together.. With him!

But he didn't wait me :(((((( there was only a year to me start uni.. But he didnt wait for me :((

I loved him a lot.. and now i can't stop crying..My mom is crying with me too.. Becoz my all family knows him so well.. He always came our home..

He was such a great good person when he doesn't believe..

I asked him ''Why dont u do bad, if u dont believe in God''

He always answered same '' So God is not necessary to be good ''

:((((((

Now you are in front of That holy God, Allah…

Ya Allah forgive him plss, plss, plss… He had a great heart.. Forgive him only for his heart..

Plsss…

Allow my prays and forgive him :((((((

I really loved you much, and i believe u loved me a lot too… Hope i can see you in another World :(

02:55 PM Mar 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

I dnt have an answr 4 tht,bt as i like to thnk,good ppl do a lot of good thngs in a shrt span ,so they need a well deserved rest in the prblm free wrld of heavn with ppl like thr parents,n god never minds if u believe in him or nt,its how good u’ve done

03:05 PM Mar 23 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

No..

You said > God never minds..

That's wronge..

Allah always see and care all good things even that person donest believe in him :((

I believe, he  (my teacher) will deserve good ..

03:08 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

I have heard a very nice story abt how god accepts good ppl,may b i’ll cm bak to tell u tht smtimes….:),bt neway m very sry to hear tht,bt u dnt b sry,know tht hes in good hands(of god)in a good place(heaven)with good company(hes long lost relatives)

03:08 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Cic,i thnk u missunderstood me in neway,may b 4 my spellngs,bt h exactly meant wht u said,god never mine means he never cares if u believe him or nt,its how good u’ve done in ur living time,thts wht he cares abt ,now do u get me??

03:15 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Cic,i thnk u missunderstood me in neway,may b 4 my spellngs,bt h exactly meant wht u said,god never mine means he never cares if u believe him or nt,its how good u’ve done in ur living time,thts wht he cares abt ,now do u get me??

03:16 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

03:17 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

03:17 PM Mar 23 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

ok.. i understand you..

sorry yes i got u wronge.. becoz i am really not good now :((

thanks for answer..

Pray for him plss..only 1 munite..

03:22 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

I already did,dnt wry…..:)

03:29 PM Mar 23 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

ouu its so sad…and its not fair..lots of bad ppl live long ( ofc i dont wish them die) but lots of good ppl like ur teacher die fast… hmm i dont know why..

but maybe it was the best solution..God took him and he will take care bout him..so dont worry…he is happy there..!

take care :*

03:45 PM Mar 23 2009 |