Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you dare to speak out the worst thing you have ever done?

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

The worst thing i have done is i ever wrote down on a piece of paper:"*and her mother are two fuking retared ." when i was in elementary school and then put it into her mother's desk istead of saying it in front of themEmbarassed....God forgives me…......

03:30 AM Apr 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

yes, of course . I think if we can speak out the worst thing we have ever done ,it means that we want to make ourself better . Do you think it is good for us ?

For me , the worst thing i have ever done is that i was waste of time on internet . You know , i will have to take my entra exam to university . And in my country ,that exam is very difficult . And now  i really regret and i promise to study harder and pass this exam . I don't want to make our parent and my teachers disappointed .

10:49 AM Apr 08 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

the worst thing i have ever done in my life is being nice to ppl that are such jerks ..

11:36 AM Apr 08 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i think you are talking about youself… you jerk one…....and coward you even don't dare to speak out the truth…......

02:01 PM Apr 08 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

let  the secret in the bottom of your heart forever! who cares!

02:02 PM Apr 08 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Blu i am such a jerk that i really can't understand what u wrote aboveSurprised

07:48 AM Apr 09 2007 |

sunshanita

Tunisia

yeah sometimes it works but its not always a good alternatives fpr not telling the truth.to reveal is always good it improve ur self-esteem ur confidence in ur self i discover this at last its not always too late u have to get off such burden and u 'll see  u'ii be alvive and u'll be always ok strong enough to face even fierce storms .isn't i??????????

10:14 AM Apr 09 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey if you dont understand it well thats your brob not mine … when i said the worst i have done was to like ppl that wer jerks to me .. i ment ppl from my life in the world not ppl from the net now do you get it ??thats it its really not hard.

03:31 PM Apr 09 2007 |