Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your favourite songs

whywills

China

Hi friends,when you feel low or happy, maybe you want to listen some songs, but which will be your first choice? i love some songs such as "only love" (trade mark),"casablanca"(bertie higgins),"don't know much"(Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville ),etc, when i listening, i feel so happy, so peace, so sentimental, all in all, it's complicated. this feeling is so magic and make me moved in my deep inside. what's your favorite song and what's your feeling when you listening?let's share it!!

03:39 AM Apr 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

neil

neil

India

in such situation i prefer to listen to the song "love story" by taylor swfit…......this is a very good song. 

05:55 AM Apr 05 2009 |

@momo

@momo

China

what makes a man(westlife)

08:22 AM Apr 05 2009 |

whywills

China

hi, you are so humorous, but i think you should share your songs and your ideas,(better english songs)

and we share our songs and we can pick some songs that we like we didn't know before.

01:40 AM Apr 12 2009 |

whywills

China

and i will pick some songs such as what makes a man,enrigy in my playlist which i didn't listened before.so thanks for sharing.

01:45 AM Apr 12 2009 |

maru_2009

Australia

November rain by Guns n' Roses!!!!! Luv itLaughing It's romantic and the music is fantastic. It makes me think….

And also Throgh the Barricades, listen to them, you'll not regret!

04:58 AM Dec 07 2009 |