Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

PREDICT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

neil

neil

India

HI GUYS LETS PLAY A GAME…........

In this game you have to pridict the person above you. you 

have to depict some idea from the picture and write down something for 

him or her….......write as much as you can…....

have fun and learn english!!!!!!!!  

-------

------

ok i am going to made this thread more intresting …i am posting a photograph and you have to give a right caption for it  and try to write something about it ….....you can post another picture after predicting previous  one….....

so enjoy ….

so guys are you ready to show your creativity

05:02 AM Apr 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

neil

neil

India

my name is not neil …..i am rohit.

well now let me predict u miss hikmah….i think its ur name.

the picture depicts that she is timid(shy)........she loves to look smile on others face and herself wants  to keep  smiling always.

07:15 AM Apr 05 2009 |

jamal pachath

India

sherly can you predict why indonesia always hitting by earth quake or "sunami"? anyone can just guess the reason?

11:49 AM Apr 05 2009 |

:-(

India

so, as per rules I have to predict abt Jamal?

Jamal, very fond of company of Girls, indeed should be at this age. I think just finished his studies and out to see the world around him.

11:59 AM Apr 05 2009 |

neil

neil

India

indonesia is affecyed by reathquakes becoz the country falls in seimsic zone and also placed in ring of fire which results in volcanoes. .......i wish and pray for no more earthquake in indonesia….

now i would like to predict first

jamal…..sir i think u are very cheerful personality. you are more concerned about problems in the woeld….thats good of you….........

she ai …...she looks very attractive,,,bewitching eyes ,

she seems to be a stunner.

12:11 PM Apr 05 2009 |

neil

neil

India

:-(..........u dont have pic from ur symbol i can only predict that uare very funny guy

12:12 PM Apr 05 2009 |

jamal pachath

India

.............) i know you are from india, but why you afraid to show your photo?. he want to make friendship with others but ashamed to show his/her photo.

sherly is very beautiful and attractive girl. she is very polite as well.i like her very much.

01:07 PM Apr 05 2009 |

jamal pachath

India

neil you are very smart and handsome. you are very frank and friendly behaviour.

aliyatul hikma… is like to smile always.very handsome and friendly behaviour. also thinking about the important issues. like to make frienship.

01:13 PM Apr 05 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

Rosella ,

you love flowers , kids and  good ppl :)

you study in the English department so u like languages ,  and you are kind-hearted with a beautifl soul but so calm and senstive Innocent...

well, I got that through ur comments and pic.s :) ..

04:13 PM Apr 05 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Rosella loves flowers and is a care free person, 

05:09 PM Apr 05 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@neil.

Which NIT are u from?

05:10 PM Apr 05 2009 |