Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LETS MAKE A LOVE STORY

neil

neil

India

HEY GUYS …........LETS MAKE A LOVE STORY,,,,,,,I AM WRITING SOME LINES AFTER THAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO COMPLETE THE STORY THERE SHOULD BE EVERYTHING LOVE ,DRAMA,EMOTIONS,FEAR ETC

SO LETS START WITH THE LOVE STORY…...

on the sataurday evening a beautiful girl named julliet goes to a cooffe bar. suddenly she collides with a handsome boy romeo. their eyes meet and julliet says him stupid and goes away. after some days romeo has to go to his friends home. as he get in the bus he finds julliet there sitting alone…......

continue the story guys now its your turn…....... 

01:53 PM Apr 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

leth000

leth000

Syrian Arab Republic

since the beginningof time, there have been men with special dreams-men whose journeys of dis covery weredaring battles against nture, so I followed my dreams throgh that i was meetting sweeety gril so I jdor here face

07:25 PM Apr 05 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

Okay:NEIL

Romeio told juliette that he didn t sleep last night coz.she was in his mind all the time he bigged her to accept his invitation to take a cup of tea

Juliette told him that she cannot accept coz she is very hungry she has to go to home to eat something

Romeio[as a generous guy} insist to take her to dinner

Juliette smiled and accepted

Romeio asked for tow pizzas.

Juliette smiled in a sexy manner and told him that it wasn t the perfect choice…...................

08:04 PM Apr 05 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

But she has to accept it because she was very hungry and late to go another place…set a table for them. And started to make eyes each other, like they never have been seen each other before….Romeia said; Julie I see something in your eyes, Juliette was encouriaged about that complementary and asked that; what is it Romeio? Romeio replied that mannerly and said; it is crust:::.........

05:47 AM Apr 10 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

R :Oh my god what is wrong with your eyes?

J:{embaressed} it s an accident..when i was child i had a terrible accident i lost one of my eyes it was replaced by an artificial one..

R:{very kindly}oh my dear dont be sad you have another eye..

J:It is not only my eye that was affected…...i….

R:What else juliette  please tell me.

03:08 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Sorry for butting in but neil why every love story has to be a typical hindi film where ladka ladki collide, fall down, look into each other aur pehli nazar me hi pyar shuru.

05:30 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

J:No, I can't….it is impossible to share a very old screet with someone else?

R:Someone else? But I am not someone else I am your Romeio! Romeio who? Romeio one or two?...

Poor Romeio was shocked by the answer and started to kneel down again explain his love to her…even with a bad eye….

05:45 AM Apr 14 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

Juliette had nothnig to add it was just a trick to be sure of Romeio s feelings and assuming that he ll do the same and reveal all his secrets..Romeio asked julliette to marry him.. he met her parents they arranged for a hast engagment{romeio is impatient it is one of his worst caracters}..From the first day of their new life Juliette discovsred that they were too diffrent to share the same life .he cheated on her he did not told her that he had a denture..in the same  time she got pregnant and she found a medical certificat indicating that romeio was suffering  from a kind of mental troubles…she…................................

04:24 PM Apr 14 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

She was thinking like had a bad dream, but all nights and dreams have to had days and trues. If it was her turn she tought smoothly and trying to get rid of the nightmare at the same time, but it was too late to cover the sun with a mud, she was cheated, and if the health certificates was about the result of the HIV? And if it was positive? Oh my gosh !...How about my baby,  she cried and made Romeio to felldown his denture and filling as well! No never for ever I cannot accept his proposal she cried suddenly and run away out of the house…..........

07:36 PM Apr 14 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

J uliette was so naive and had no experience in life ..she thought in a positive way{actually in a negative way}she told herself that he lied to get her if not he would be refused..she was so secretive that she did not told any body and choosed mission impossible{ one and tow:}.. she admited that it was her destiny and she had to continue..especailly that she was really cut for challenge ..easy life did not attracted her .9 months later she gave birth a  twin girls they were healthy and beautiful..Romeio was a very kind father he did his best for his small family..but Juliette had no feelings towards him ..she tried to commit all her responsabilities  but she lived without soul…one day ….. 

09:53 PM Apr 14 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

It was a night dream which all that happened to her due to the accident, a nightmare dream, when she waked up on the following morning heard about the real accident on TV news early in the morning. she had a bad news about her parents who recently had an accidents and hospitalized to, as she newly giving a twins baby birth was one of the big objection to go to hospital and visit them..They were not in positions to give them a call at the same time, so she should do something but what she could do? If she could  send Romeio instead of her? was not sure actually, she was not in the mood to talk to him, and nowadays he has a  bad flu which could affect her and her twins as well….

09:09 PM Apr 18 2009 |