Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why did u choose ur nickname 2 b ur nickname??

Jinn_daniels

India

Heres a thng i’ve been wntng to knw,why did u chose ur nickname 2 b wht it is,my nick name is my name,so thts pretty clear,bt why did u chose tht particular nickname ovr the othr billions of names??.....

09:04 AM Apr 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

I like this subject … so interesting … and I always get asked about my nickname because it is so 'not English'!!! Well as all of you Turkish guys and girls will know it is like 'otuziki' which means 32 – that was my age when I joined ebaby! Well I can't spell properly! But also I chose this name to be my nickname because it sounds really exotic and interesting, and I agree with Jinn that it is important to give a good impression!

Well this way I will always be 32 and I won't get old?! I wish!!!!

p.s. I love the name Rosella – it is my favourite kind of bird, also I am interested to know why Zezem likes wasps? xx

11:39 AM Apr 16 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

hmmm

my nick name is MeLa.. my friends used to call me that and i like Caramel..hehe

02:19 PM May 05 2009 |

ewkaa

ewkaa

Poland

My nickname is ewkaa, cuz my real name is Ewelina but ppl used to call me Ewa or Ewka so i added one 'a' to my nickname Ewka. ;) 

and is ewkaa. ;d 

05:42 PM May 05 2009 |