Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOW LOGICAL AND CREATIVE YOU ARE

neil

neil

India

hey guys …......what do you think about your creativity and how logical you can think.

lets test yourself…...what you have to do here just think about some difficult situation and try to find better solution or better answer  for that situation.

so lets start….......

03:06 PM Apr 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

neil

neil

India

here is my question…..... suppose a river is flowing and your family is drowned in that river. your family includes your father,mother ,sister and brother…..you are on the shore and you can save only one person ,,then whom would you save and why????? the asnswer should be practical and logical…......

03:06 PM Apr 09 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ths questn is really pathetic ,thr r bettr ways 2 knw ur creativity u knw,ths questn is cleished n psarchastic,hope u chnge the questn

06:22 PM Apr 09 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ths questn is really pathetic ,thr r bettr ways 2 knw ur creativity u knw,ths questn is cleished n psarchastic,hope u chnge the questn

06:23 PM Apr 09 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

hahahaha jinn I agree So pathetic T.T

I was readin the question and a bout to cry  T.T haha …

okay I'll answer it : I would rather drowned with them coz I don't know how to swim ahaha….

09:09 PM Apr 09 2009 |