Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why polish girls interesting in boys?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Really, i read in newsparer that polish girls, love to had boys in other countries, not interesting in polish boys and they love and dream to travail to them to married but some or alot not married,

there are many , i saw them too in egypt and they are beautiful but crazy and easy to be with every one

So i not understand why it to easy to love and easy to hate

02:46 PM Apr 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mohaoufi

Algeria

i read something in internet that almost polish girl they drunk so much and so often and they are racist…its really ???

02:48 PM May 01 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Mohaoufi

hm..i think its maybe true..Lots of polish girls want to be' higher' and in the party they drink too much..they kiss with boys,who they dont know… and even they make sex with them.. its true.. but ofc im not this girl.. im normal..

ofc in the party i drink..but not too much.. i remember all from the party :) heheh ..

I have friend from turkey and he said that when polisg girls came there..first they wanted to make sex :| its not normal..

coz in my opinion make sex only with bf/gf who u r long time..and u love him/hers. 

09:59 AM May 02 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

91patii

We understand your words, i have friend from poland, We share alot of things , some times , this is so hard to tell other about this .

First time, i see Polish People, I see wonderful People , and Sweety girls, but i just share that ,

i saw alot of girls drink underage ( i mean have 15 or less)

About Sex, My Opinion in it , to do with your husband , not for your boy friend too

Cos girls can have many boy friend in her life

10:31 AM May 02 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

yhh.. and, Mohaoufi, u said about that polish girls are racist, i think racists are girl who are stupid, yesss… u well see- stupid, just I noticed this behaviour… here in the my country… I mean this girls who search good fun, boys etc.  just they laugh at boys who look different or have another colour of skin or another religion :S sometimes I'm ashamed their behavour… :S I don't know… really…

but of course not everybody are racists ;P for example, me… I'm very tolerant ;)

10:33 AM May 02 2009 |

Mohaoufi

Algeria

i understand very well thx for reply ..

but why polish ppl are racist ..???? maybe they agree about what hitler do to them ppl in the war ..!!!!!!!!

10:53 AM May 02 2009 |

Mohaoufi

Algeria

in our religion we make love only with husband/wife no more … and we respict very well married life … and is also many story about polish girl and arabic man and they hate arabic ppl also i can"t even understand why ..?

11:01 AM May 02 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

l.pharaoh

no no .. its normal .. u are with ur bf/gf for a long time u can make sex with him/hers.. its piece of love.. for me its normal..

im with my bf for 2,5 years.. i havent done it .. but i want soon .. coz i love him so much and i want to do it just with him ! :)

polish girls make sex before married :p ofc there are lots of bitch .. u know it , yeah ? heh.. they make sex with even 6 boys one night :D eheh ;] but its other hand. ;)

i know that u have other religion .. but we , catholic can make sex with our bf ot gf ;]

12:14 PM May 02 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

maybe a little they are racist because of Hitler… but I think they are racist because they don't know anything about different culture etc. and it's a fear of sth different than she knows… and as I said , they are stupid.. and they think that world is only their country :S

12:22 PM May 02 2009 |

Mohaoufi

Algeria

yes i know in your cilture ou can make sex with your boyfriend but i know very well also that your religion don't alow you make sex before married or drunk so….

i hope you understand me

and about hitller he is racist and they want to be like him or what …?

01:54 PM May 02 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

yeah, yeah. I understand u but come on! don't say…. polish wants be like hitler?! :S hitler was bad… and I don't think that sb want to be like him.

I told u, it's about this, that some polish girls are stupid and they afraid of sth new and different. that's why they are racist in my opinion. that's all.

02:13 PM May 02 2009 |