Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why polish girls interesting in boys?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Really, i read in newsparer that polish girls, love to had boys in other countries, not interesting in polish boys and they love and dream to travail to them to married but some or alot not married,

there are many , i saw them too in egypt and they are beautiful but crazy and easy to be with every one

So i not understand why it to easy to love and easy to hate

02:46 PM Apr 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

ofc i have heard about turkish boys…but its true too, isnt it ? coz lots of turkish boys wrote to me about sex etc. ;]

03:40 PM May 02 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

91patii, i know ab what u say ;) to me write too: and these question: 'do u like sex?' hahahaha… I can't…

or this men, who write comment to every girl who meet, i hope u know ab who I say… he say sth like: hello mrs. beautiful, bla, bla, bla here is my msm:...  he is from Turkey too… but i'm not sure… 

03:49 PM May 02 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

XD

Not just Polish girls!

I think everyone would like to have a foreigner boyfriend/girlfriend =)

Why not?

its their option! We should not say anything!

Each one is like he/she is! we cant deny or reject them!

=)

Good luck Polish girls that want to find Foreigner boyfriends!

03:54 PM May 02 2009 |

Mohaoufi

Algeria

I am not against to polish ppl or something like that .. i just read all this thing about them on internet and i would like to know the true that's all and i think i have right to ask and get answer .

for me polish ppl are party of this earth and No one has the right to judge an people because of some people have  wrong opnion or they are bad  

i think they have right to live i wish way they want

JUST.

04:39 PM May 02 2009 |

Boechat

Boechat

Germany

I never have read something about polish girls, but this discussion is interesting. I think that it is normal to like to meet people from another country. Different culture, different place, different thoughts… all this things are very attractive for the most of people, including me. I always like to know foreign people! 

08:39 PM May 02 2009 |

Gracey86pol

Poland

Why wont you talk about english girls bein wirh polish lads? Is it easier to se others??? You should know that everywhere around the world are slots, dick-heads and more. My english friend is seeing polish lad is it wrong? is she a slot? Is there no english slots? Angels???!!! They are everywhere in earth!!!

You looking at few people and judge? How should i feel? I'm 23 and i've been with 2 guys- first relationship 4 years-waisted years, now 2 years-happy.

Tell you what! you just see things you wanna see

11:46 AM May 03 2009 |

Mohaoufi

Algeria

im not jealus of polish ppl no no noway

in the fact i just intersting to know them cultur and in wish why they live ..

that's all

and i think here we echange our opinion No more ..!

11:58 AM May 03 2009 |

Gracey86pol

Poland

Polish girls are brought up to have great respect for their culture and tradition. This education usually begins at home. The parents and grandparents make the girls aware of a sense of patriotism and loyalty to their own country. The girls are taught traditional Polish songs that carry the history of Poland in their lyrics. Schools take over the function of instilling culture and tradition into Polish girls. Every school proudly displays Polish national emblems and the flag. Polish traditions are especially respected during two major religious holidays: Easter and Christmas. During Easter, young Polish females help prepare the food basket whereas during Christmas they work hard on getting the holidays meals ready while listening and singing Polish carols.

Polish women are unlike Western women due to the historical, cultural, and political situation of Poland. The woman in Poland has always been put on the pedestal. She has been cherished as a homemaker, a mother to her children and a great wife. She has always been a pillar of a family, many times working outside of the home and taking care of her husband and her children on top of that.

Polish females marry on average at age 23 and men at age 26. Once they get married, they hardly ever divorce. Divorce is not as prevalent in Poland as it is in many of the other former communist countries such as Russia. This difference is associated with Poland being a traditionally Catholic country, where over 90% are Catholic. Catholicism forbids married couples to divorce. Even if they do divorce, Polish females are unwilling to remarry. Typically, in a divorce women receive custody of the children. In 1991, women were granted sole custody of the children in over 70% of the divorce cases involving children under age 18. As wives, Polish women are very faithful and devoted. Once their trust is broken, however, they are not likely to trust somebody else. Due to their upbringing, they are taught to be faithful to one man and one man only.

YOU'LL FIND OUT MORE ON www.polishmarriage.org/polishwomen.html It could change your mind!!!

12:18 PM May 03 2009 |