Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is it, the main different between men and women

snow geo man

Norway

The main different between men and women is their character, i think.

The men likes changes in anything, he want to do all new things.

Women does not like any unknown around, she preferes that she understands it.

I think it is the main different between them.

06:35 PM Apr 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

The difference is 'wo' ... haha sorry! We have our fair share of 'woes' (means problems) too!!!

07:41 PM Apr 16 2009 |

medical

medical

Oman

men think using their mind

women think using their heart !

I do my best to use my mind when I think but usually I fail.

08:39 PM Apr 16 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

many men can eat to their hearts desire without gaining any weight, whereas women can't.

Yay.

08:41 PM Apr 16 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@otooziki:

I haven't see you around for a while

08:42 PM Apr 16 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

@fabs1 … hello! (It's nice to be back!)

09:12 PM Apr 16 2009 |

medical

medical

Oman

prince of love

u are right  .I tried to make my sentence as short as possible so I missed things

in math and physics I use my mind

but in daily life situations I use my heart more

coz of that men are more realistic ...

and women are more emotional

09:23 PM Apr 16 2009 |

Vla-di-mir

Vla-di-mir

Russian Federation

I consider such question not correct, everyone present the man should understand it precisely.

09:38 PM Apr 16 2009 |

snow geo man

Norway

Otooziki, hello, nice to meet you.

Do you really think so, that women have many problems in everyday and thus they have many woes, more than men have.

But women usually decide their difficulties with friends, they talk about it, and receive advice from them.

Inversely, men do not want to decide their hardships with anybody, men are single with their trouble, therefore, they have woes more than women.

Also, inversely women, men should work, and contain family.  I think. Do you think another way.

06:10 PM Apr 17 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

Hello Snow geo man, I must apologise – I was trying to be funny – just being silly.

No, seriously though, some women complain they have the harder life as a woman, in the sense of the biological differences, you know, childbirth, etc. Also we say we have the saying ' a woman's work is never done' – housework, looking after children, etc. And of course, in some countries women have very little freedom, so that is a woe.

Well I am happy in my life as a wife and mum of 5 children, and I don't have many woes, honestly.

I am not a feminist though, honestly. I do think that men and women have very different roles and different responsibilities. I don't like to see women trying to be like  a man too much. But everyone has their own beliefs and their own life.

I think women can have equality without having to compete with men and without doing the same things as men. Am I making sense?

My husband says to me, I thought you women want equality, so you can do things for yourself like decorating – it's 'women's lib' – and I say no I would like doors opened for me and flowers, you know!

06:45 PM Apr 17 2009 |

Zamiq

Zamiq

Azerbaijan

its easy that.. man  is man  woman is woman they are different his or her lifestyle that so…........LOL

07:22 PM Apr 17 2009 |