Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Want Living Without Marriage?

istanbul_fatih_i

Turkey

Today's young people do not want to marry.Fifty percent of children born of mothers and fathers not married.Why Young People do not want to marry?And Why do they live without civil marriage?

11:05 AM Apr 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

istanbul_fatih_i

Turkey

I THINK, EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN YOUNG PEOPLE DONT WANT MARRY.THEY LIVE WITHOUT CIVIL MARRIAGE.   I'm 25 years old.I will marry within 2 years.I graduated a univercity.

11:53 AM Apr 23 2009 |

sxy_cute_boy

France

yes, I want live without marriage.I dont want to marry.I m living my girlfriend at my home.But I m not happy!!!!I have no peace!!!!

I don't want a child.My mum want a grandchildCry

wat can I do?I m not happy!I do not get pleasure from my life  Cry

02:14 PM Apr 23 2009 |

sxy_cute_boy

France

I ‘m confused, my unstable

08:06 AM Apr 25 2009 |

istanbul_fatih_i

Turkey

I sad for u.
and through the sight of its temporary and fading pleasures it has given them glimpses of eternal pleasures of Paradise and suggested them to wish and work for the same.
every night it raises new hopes of peace and prosperity in you and every morning it places new anxieties and new worries before you.

08:25 AM Apr 25 2009 |

annie baby

China

no,of course not

i  still look forward to marry with my lover

12:37 PM Apr 29 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

for example in Russia it’s like this.. many couples just don’t have enough money to celebrate their wedding.. so even they have a place for living together, they still can lead civil marriage life..
cause in Russia almost everyone associate word “wedding” with a big celebration.. and for all this—>> wedding outfits, cars, restaurant, flowers, food – you need much money.. and not every couple has necessary sum..
some young ppl ask their parents for money, this case both sides pay for wedding..
another ones earn enough, so they can allow themselves big wedding-party..
but in general – ring on finger and a new last name doesn’t change everything completely.. it’s all abt feelings.. and it doesn’t matter are u married or u live in civil marriage.. if you love each other and you wanna be with each other, nothing will “break” you..

01:44 PM Apr 29 2009 |

salinger

Germany

if you dont want to have a child marriage is unnecessary.to be honest marriage kills  love and passion.

02:17 PM Apr 29 2009 |