Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of food do u like the most?

ayenk

ayenk

Indonesia

I will say..i loveeeee spain food, they are great and healthy. With alot of choises. Especially paella..uhmm…i can eat it everyday.

And the second food is korean remen, the noodle so tasty and love the korean bbq too.

03:45 PM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ayenk

ayenk

Indonesia

I wanna try couscous, Jasmin, if u have recipe for that, let me know..ty..

12:44 AM Apr 17 2007 |

Mars0

Mars0

China

I love Chinese noodle  ;jiaozi 。。。。。。。。。。

01:03 AM Apr 17 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

I like Mi Quang ( Noodle In Quang Nam province ). That is a special food in my homeland. I grew up with it, too . When I think of it I want to have it. ummmm too delicous.

07:43 AM Apr 17 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

What kind of food do I like ? Hm, an easy question, really. Like all of you guys, I also like certain foods.

My favourite one is of course, Thai food, green curry extra spicy.Have you ever eaten Moroccan food? It's so delicious! What about the Golden Lotus, one of the most famous cantonese foods ? I've had it several times.Have you ever tasted the Tiger cross over the great wall? Unfortunately the taste was not par with the name because of missing an ingrediant.But some people say that the cuisine is very nice, so may be I will try it again someday.How about Malayan food, Monkey Laugh or if you're happen to Singapore, why not try Crocodile feet?

Tongue out

07:54 AM Apr 17 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

food without meat isn't food….

therefore, my advise, you must test to Turkish foods…

I'm carnivorous… maybe carnivore…

Laughing

02:03 PM Apr 17 2007 |

ayenk

ayenk

Indonesia

i wanna try all countries food but i dont wanna eat funny food, like dog, rat, bug.

but yes,...i loveee turkish food too. i know one restaurant in nagoya ( honjin ) that owner is turkish too…yummmiiii….wanna eat now…

04:56 AM Apr 18 2007 |

ukash

ukash

Poland

Thai food!!!

10:29 AM Apr 29 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hmmm blood .

10:42 AM Apr 29 2007 |

actw007

actw007

Taiwan

oh it's so hard to choose….

all right, my top three are italian, japanese and american.

03:07 AM Aug 17 2009 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

bread. Love bread. And am particularly fortunate that I have been able to try the foods of many peoples. Everybody as good bread of some sort or another.

American food? Do you mean like Teriyaki? Most of our best food we got from other countries. Some things, like Teriyaki, actually were invented here.

08:59 AM May 31 2012 |