Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is woman a slave!!!!!

devindernagpal

India

Yes it is,

but not only woman,

man too is a slave .

So how can they be happy ? 

02:40 AM Apr 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

sunay, my comment was from yuna's comment . and i think it's from an article. i agree with it . i am not get married ! but i can to note the problems around me ..

I know that you can't make free yourself by thinking about any topic without religion.

is that nigative or positive thing ?!! by the way i hope that i am talking about my belief honestly Smile

07:08 PM May 03 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Sorry foe my absence,I would try my best to explain myself more clearly.I am a little busy these days.

Dev

12:53 AM May 04 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi again NabilaSh,

I think, that the human being is still not be able to think or to make his/ her mind freely. This is my point. 

06:01 AM May 05 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

yaa slaves to life :S both ..

11:48 AM May 05 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

devindernagpal

what a strange question !

slavery ended long time ago, no one is slave now. Nowadays any kind of opression is considered violence. And everyone who's opressed has right of complainig to police or a low court.

unfortunately, there still are  cases of  "SLAVERY",

- when employers don't pay the workers, 

- when men make their women house-maids

and many other sad situations.

Denounce any kind of Slavery( violence, opression, injustice).

12:09 PM May 05 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

who says that slaves aren't happy.. I am happy as a slave ;)

02:52 PM May 05 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

suny, yes that's right ..

we are slave to ourselvs,, our thinking..

04:01 PM May 05 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

All friends have meaningful views & I would like to reply NabilaSh post first:-

When a man & a woman get married they make a warm nest not a cold cage.

Wow nice words to express nice maeaning.

NabilaSh,when birds feels in love with each other they prepare a nest for their offsprings. & when they reproduce & feel that their offsprings can live by their own, they drop nest as well as their partner & offsprings too upon themselves & move to unknown journey of life again.

Do they marry ?Do they follow laws to remain committed with each other ? Do they promise to love for ever ?do they feel any kind of insecurity ?Do they need any divorce to get separate ?Do they form permanent family ?No they need no laws, no evidences , no they don't feel anykind fear of getting desrted, nor they promise to love each other for whoole of t6he life.

They simply feel love , faith & trust towards each other & they live to gether as much as they feel love towrds each other & get separate just by completing their existential process.

Their life is not guided by any shoulds & woulds.

They survive as individuals,indepenndent & at their choice, nor they form any permanent family.

You will certainly say that man is not a animal.

& I agree to it that human is not a animal but it is not more than animal but reduced to human-ness.it is not a growth but it's kind of reduction. 

So you feel that a healthy man needs crutches to walk ? No no healthy man needs crutchesbut human needs it,because it has lost it's capacity to be in love,so no question of trust & getting confident to his emotions.How a human can trust himself when he has lost it's capacity to love ?

Marrige are the crtches upon whom human has to believe.

& I am not against of relations but certainly against the 'formal' relations,where a man & a woman live together just for need of each other,to use the other & allow themselves to be used.

Otherwise the whole world is our family, why we reduce our family just for 5-6 or 10 members ?

& prepare a unit to fight with other families units,just to keep ahead of the other oir aquire more & more to become more strong to kill other by more brutality.Every froup of humans based upon family, religion & nation is ,fighting troop & is eager to kill other,just achance is required.

Family is the basis of all the wars, all the struggles,it ha added nothing to our life but taken a lot.Don't you see the hateredness of our life ?Can we say that we are loving humans ?

What is the need of marriage when we have the existential power of loving each other ?Why don't we have trust in us ?Why we need rules to be followed ?When all other animals can trust themself why can't man ?

05:49 PM May 05 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sunay,

You are right if you say ,both genders are slave of each other but this slavery in my opinion is  emotional.

Alas we could have lived with our emotions.

Can a couple in love feel slave of each other ?Slavery couldn't be emotinal at all.A couple in love put himself/herself completely so much that there couldn't arise question of slavery.  

Slavery happens when a couple is not love but ha sto live together for the sake any reason,may be due to children,family, finacial set up or security!!!!!!!but not due to love.

Marriage is a certificate of non trust.

06:32 PM May 05 2009 |