Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is woman a slave!!!!!

devindernagpal

India

Yes it is,

but not only woman,

man too is a slave .

So how can they be happy ? 

02:40 AM Apr 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Yuna,

It's great wonder that woman can't feel her self to be slave of man.because it has been done so tactfuly that woman may not feel herself slave.

Actually both genders are slave of each other but why I keep woman at the top is because she has been used as  tool by the exploitters.

Nobody can deny that the society of today is male dominated & all the rules are prepared by the male mind. & male mind had used the tool so clevrly that no woman could feel herslf exploitted.She is happy with ornaments. & man has used his whole authority to make suitable situations for his own needs.

She has been conditioned in such a way that she may not feel her ornaments as chains but she may feel her cains as ornaments.

To feel women's slavery woman has to go beyond mind & feel her originality but she has lost the capacity to do so but learnt to be just a parrot & sing the songs taught in the way of religion.Her conditioned mind is unable to feel the real liberty.She feel herself free.A jail could be a room, a house, a street ,a city or a country but one can realise the imprisonment of a room but difficult to see the walls when the jail becomes a little bigger.

06:58 PM May 05 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi dev.

yes we have all a conditioned mind,we have walls around us,our doing is not really free we are influenced form something or someone…. but thinking and feeling people like the most ebaby members are never slaves,because we have the freedom to change our self,or our circumstance,

we are not like slaves in chains,a slave is owned from someone,can't choose,has no rights, and to obey is the slave's main duty!

03:04 PM May 06 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Respected yuna,

Hi,

Yes I agree to you that most of the people ( I am one of them) are slave of their lust.I worked upon myself for 20years to over power it.

& what happened was that I became 'hypocrite'.I used to wear stainless clothes & looked very clean,I used to feel sister to every woman  & remain away from wife even for six months but it was total hypocracy.I shared my feelings with many fellow travellers,everyone was having the same but ignorant & dishonest to his original feelings.

I feel that real change happens when the chemistry of body changes & there is no 'repression' of our original feelings.but what happens is that we change our outside & remain same at our source.I was very honst with myself & dared to accept my hypocracy.

After a long struggle I came to understand that real change happens when we respect our existential emotions. & the change happened after I lived according to my emotions.It made happy & fulfilled.

to be concluded.

05:26 AM May 07 2009 |

_enigma_

_enigma_

Germany

hmmm..thinking about it…but not a good question! depends on your view point how do you serve your feelings..Look at your deep inside; We are only slaves for the essence…not only a woman so You can serve anything!...The God or your belief anyhow, yourself, your loved ones , your ambition, your  passion and so on…but with this question you are a slave or you serve bad thoughts about women.Good luck!

10:30 AM May 07 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

dear yuna,

what can we say after your comment , it was the perfect for me ..without doubt you are right.. i can't to add more now..Smile

08:15 PM May 07 2009 |