Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

Dear Terry,

Greetings!Wink How are you? I will be happy to make you a friend and help you improve your English!

My computer is not working well! Please be prepared to write me by paper and envelope via your postal carrier! Please write to: D.G. Aranow, 3614 Eastwood Dr., Baltimore, Maryland 21206-6310 United States!

My computer is old, so please be prepared for this as said above and do because it takes longer! If we are organized and patient we will do as you have asked for. It will take presistance, I can see from your time in this chatroom you can do it!Tongue out

12:09 PM Jun 07 2008 |

american-English

United States

It is best to write here and make mistakes to be corrected. I can not take care of everybody. Those who try hard and long enough I help. I truly wish I can help everybody, but I am only one person. So please come here again and again. We can help each other as a group, we must know nobody is perfect and be understanding of mistakes. We must use our resources as best as we can.

Keep on seeking to learn English!

12:14 PM Jun 07 2008 |

american-English

United States

Hi HappyII,

Remember languages and countries get a capital letter! So China and English should appear like this. To all who read this please remember.

12:17 PM Jun 07 2008 |

american-English

United States

Hi Anchen,Wink

Hope it is not too late to be friend! My computer brakes down and it takes long for a repair. Please find paper and envelope and write to me!Tongue out Please write to: D.G. Aranow,3614 Eastwood Drive, Baltimore,Maryland 21206-6310 United States  Write to David Aranow, Post Office Box 88, Lutherville-Timonium Post Office, Padonia Road, Maryland, United States of America. Please write via the postal carrier. Take to your post office the envelope and paper letter, to send to me.

Cry I am sad to reply so late! If you do not know what to write about I find politics interesting, feel free to tell your thoughts about the United States, good, bad, what ever. Hope that gives you all something to write about.Money mouthTongue out I will try to be a friend to all who write, we must have patience!

12:36 PM Jun 07 2008 |

american-English

United States

HiCool

Hope it is not too late in my reply to you! My computer brakes down! If you are willing to take the time, please find a paper and envelope and write to D.G. Aranow, 3614 Eastwood Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21206-6310 United StatesTongue out Want to help you learn! Be sure to make your return address clear!

Keep up all your efforts to learn English!

12:52 PM Jun 07 2008 |

liang present

China

Hi Dave is very kind of youSmileThanks for your support, courage and help.We all will keep making efforts to learn English!

01:45 PM Jun 07 2008 |

Miss.red

Miss.red

United Arab Emirates

Hi everybody my name is Afrra i'm from UAE . I want to improve my english lunguge and I hope there some1 to help me

thank u Laughing

02:16 PM Jun 07 2008 |

kk-kitty

kk-kitty

Germany

hello everyone here

i like to improve my english too (:

so i search for an girl or a boy from the USA or from England who can help me and write correct english…..

other people are welcome to to write me….because i like to have friend all over the world (: so I would be very happy if anyone write me round my age

bye

I hope you write me soon!

kitty

05:51 PM Jun 07 2008 |

american-English

United States

Hi Kkkitty(meow—your name makes me think of a cat- no offence meant or intendedWink)

I will be happy to help you with English! Please look for my past postings and answer! I appreciate those who want to improve their written English.

So Kitty, please be welcome to contact me how ever you like from what I have written here!

I wish you well in learning English!Tongue out

10:52 PM Jun 07 2008 |

optimum

Turkey

ı try to  improve my    poor english  and to meet people .ı m turkish a man 42 years old   .if you need online friend

colin_behcet(at)hotmail.com

d.behcet(at)yahoo(.)com

09:35 PM Jun 19 2008 |