Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

Hi Shaney,

Glad to see you improve your English! Keep it up!

01:03 AM Sep 16 2007 |

american-English

United States

Mariecris,

Please remember names, countries and languages get their first letter capitalized ! When you speak about yourself, please make a capital " I ".

Best wishes!

01:08 AM Sep 16 2007 |

historymidnight

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

It's really good ,here all are folowing same goal.Hello small world , somaday ppl desired to see end of earth , now what we desire to see?

Im mansoureh and here for all reasons which other said,i will happy to meet one by one of u ,thnx in advance for ur help to improve my english

06:05 PM Sep 16 2007 |

comic

comic

Indonesia

Hallo every body, I'm just joining this site. Nice to meet you.

06:10 PM Sep 16 2007 |

QQbaby

United States

glad to come here ,i like making friends anycourities ! my QQ is 349075470

and my MSN is dearmydariling@hotmail

if you like ,we can send mail

i hope for you reply

01:52 AM Sep 17 2007 |

QQbaby

United States

i am a girl ,hope for you reply ,my

01:57 AM Sep 17 2007 |

karen chen

China

hi Dave ,

I am karen ,from china.I like English and even like making friend with the people from all over the world.I am very interested in foreign calture.hope we have the same interests.It is happy thing to make friend with me .waiting for you message!Tongue out

03:49 AM Sep 17 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Dear Dave ,

It 's very kind of you to say that ! Laughing You will be busy to have so many students .hehe ,Enjoy yourself !

All the best !

03:21 PM Sep 17 2007 |

Carvalho

Brazil

Hi everyone. I´d like to say welcome to the new friends. Hugs from Carvalho.

11:16 AM Sep 19 2007 |

american-English

United States

Hi!

If you want to make friends with me e-mail me at friend12be at (@) yahoo dot ( . ) com, do this without spaces and use what is in (  ) , alright? Welcome to all!  I am Dave.

06:54 AM Sep 22 2007 |