Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I need help from everyone...especially if u r a skater, do parkour or smthg like that or if u like design clothes help me please

andreia23

andreia23

Portugal

well guys i have to do a school project so i have to create a imaginary company well i gave her the name Streetlife tell me what u think bout that did i should change it or not ( well i just have 30m to think bout what i want to do so)...

well the second part i have to create some inovations clothes for ppl that do parkour, skaters and something like that so tell me bout ur ideias what u think they look like( like things bout the design and stuffs like that)                                                                                                                                  i think put some kind of protections in clothes what did u think..

well if u can give me ur opinion thats would be great just tell me what u think..

10:43 PM May 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

Hmn nice,bt i dnt get if u want 2 do fashn design or garment design??if u want garment design,dnt use nethng bagy,keep everythng fitted,try using a t shrt n a jacket or shrt on tht,n use jeans or 3 quarters 4 d bottoms

12:51 AM May 07 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Dnt use light colours,use warm n earthy colours,like brown,gray,red,black etc,dnt attach d protections on d cloath,tht wud look totally nt cool,n keep it rough n tough,d names good,best of luck 4 ur project,remember ths was garment design n nt fashn….

12:55 AM May 07 2009 |

andreia23

andreia23

Portugal

Jinn daniels- thanks so much for ur opinion they r good… well i have create a jeans and a t-shirt but the problem its not just the design that matter, my teacher want that i create something new and diferent so when i talk bout protections ( i know that its not cool at all) i mean something that u cant see and if u look u dont even notice that exist u know something that will protect more in some away what u think bout that?

08:45 PM May 07 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Hmm,u knw guards cn b cool as well,if u want to make it diffrnt u cn make it start ovr d knee n it wud go till d heels whr it wud b attached to d blades,n keep d elbow guard d same,dnt give thm ne color,keep thm black,n they wud tie down with belts….

03:23 AM May 08 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

I wud have made u a sketch,bt sry,no cn do,if u wana knw more,m always here,n remember dnt ovrdo it,neithr keep it 2oo simple,keep d sleeves of ur t shrt full,n have a half sleeved jacket ovr it n fold down d sleeves of d t shrt,dn use belts 4 d bottoms

03:27 AM May 08 2009 |

andreia23

andreia23

Portugal

well once again thanks so much for ur opinion…

bout the guards im thinking let them be inside of the clothes for ppl cant see from outside well its what i want try to do so… bout the sketch dont worry i cant do it either i need to findd someone to help me :(...well i just i can 2 things so im thinking do a t-shirt and jeans

well its going to be very dificult cuz i have to do something diferent and new… 

05:16 PM May 09 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

well honey ask my mom she will help you out…trust me i can give you some ideas but trust me honey you may end up getting poor marks and may even get into trouble with your teachers

i got some cool very very cool things and stuffs but some peoples dont see it that way

missed ya princess

05:38 PM May 09 2009 |

andreia23

andreia23

Portugal

heyyyyyy bro i missed yo so much i was start to thinking that u not going back at least soon…

well u can give me ur ideas i want to know really i want( im going to be happy to know what u think) and dont worry bout my marks they cant be worst ;)...

and what a hell they dont see that..

PS. im very happy that u r back :):)

05:56 PM May 09 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

well for the people who do park tours i think you should print clothes with label saying…"PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT and DONT BE CRUEL TO ANIMALS and stuffs like that where are for skaters…its good to promote SAFETY…like the most effective safety  and protective devices available and also energy drinks and stuffs…..am not much into skating but i got some hints about environmental care

06:27 PM May 09 2009 |