Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you a Believer or a Follower?

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Do you believe in your religion and practice it

or

Are you a believer and just follow it , not practicing it!

or simply you dont believe!?

10:24 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I am a believer, i think.. Becoz if i believe something, i always give something or take something from that i believe..

We call us, Muslim, Christian, budhist,,  ect..

But the most important one is, to share some with them..Try to learn it more and teach ur best to others..

Someone can call u Muslim, But if they dont believe it much and dont try to improve her/his feelings in a good way,,, This person cant be a good believeer..

I am not a perfect in Islam.. as a worship..

May i dont do all rules of Islam,, But i always insisted , and will be insisted on saying ''I rescept my religion and always try to improve my feelings in ISlamic understanding''

I believe the power and orginally of my religion, Islam..

And always try to have a good heart that ISLAM advices me…

ISLAM has the best history in all religions.. The best understanding of society and science..

The best thing happened me is '' be born as a muslim''

I am not perfect.. But hope Allah can help me to be a perfect believeer one day :)

Inshallah….

(Thanks for posting Ricky.. It is oıne of my favories)

10:46 AM May 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i'm as CIC exactly…..Smile

11:27 AM May 10 2009 |

bizer

Yemen

i believe everything in my religon

01:51 PM May 10 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Follower of my beliefs

01:36 PM May 11 2009 |

start_zhang

China

I'm not a believer or a follower. as i have no religion.

i dont refuse to accept any kind of religion. but if you dont believe in it, there is no meaning to do as the others do.

now, i act according to the morality, the responsibilities to the social and family…

02:10 AM May 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

start,

i advice u to start search for the right way to ur God before time pass and regret become useless…

04:32 AM May 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ok i agree with u blink but at least u believe there is no God but Allah and Mohamed is the messenger of Allah….right?

08:42 AM May 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i get ur words except the last sentince about " the minor shirk" and its relation to huminty…can u explain it to plz if u have time….

10:48 AM May 12 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t know if I´m a believer, I mean, maybe I still need doing a big effort to be a 100% catholic. But I´m trying to improve as one of them.

I left my religion for a long time, and now I´m taking back the way. I know it´s a long way but I believe is the right one for me.

02:05 PM May 12 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

I think believing, following and practicing your religion all come together, e.g. I believe in Islam, I follow its rules and I practice it. Some of the rules of Islam that I follow and practice are covering your hair as woman with Hijab, wearing a decent dress that doesn’t cause alluring to men, praying five times a day, fasting one month in a year, forgiving those who hurt you, respecting others, giving charity to poor and need people…there are also other rules which we practice in our daily life that it is hard to mention all of them here but I think that Islam organize our life in different ways.

02:19 PM May 12 2009 |