Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

beside i advice all girls not to enter chat …...and real prove that is right…..and if u follow this forum , u will find topics like " GIRLS, BE CARFUL OF THAT MAN"  .. and how that turkish drunken man drive her to sex through cam and ask her for money….and of course u know the rest…..beside complaining of some female members here from guys ask sex from girls who enter …..and thousand cases  we read it on papers…..

that's why i advice any girl not to enter chat rooms

i think the matter is clear now..

r u relaxed now

01:03 PM May 11 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u suppose if any person ask add, i reject him….then u don't know anything about islam…...u ever hear before women asking the prophet and he answered them….and the prophet is better than me and u….

and if u don't understand my spcial life though i written it here as u say …..then how u understand what i wrote?

and also if u supposed that should be a perfect person to remind others…..the u r also wrong coz no perfect person on the aerth as the prophet said " every son of Adam commit sins , and the best of them who repent"....

and no one prevent u to remind us with any thing in islam as the prophet said " deliver any thing about me even a verse" or as he said…

01:53 PM May 11 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hahah patii, you are always saying about yourself , as you have a hero .. maybe !! but i said : some of men , not all.. as your country has jelaous men ,my country has …

my last comment not mean that Islam force woman have jelaous man heheheh :P… that's just of some ppl on earth .. all countries have that ;)

06:19 PM May 11 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yuerric,

don't let media play with ur head…..return to the domestic violence in west and u will know….....get up from ur UTOPIA city where u live in ur imagination…..or free according to u to stand naked in shops to attract custumers- u made of woman an article – ( u know what i mean)....................... 

04:41 AM May 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THOUGH SAUDI ARABIA IS NEXT TO ME , I CAN'T DESCRIBE ITS STAUTS, AND U WITH EASY WAY CAN SAY ANY THING ABOUT ANY COUNTRY AS FACTS…..AND THE GREAT EVEIDENCE THAT U R WRONG  WHAT U SAID ABOUT EGYPT- I TALK ABOUT WHAT I KNOW NOT LIKE U- PLZ TALK ABOUT WHAT U KNOW ONLY…..THE FORUIM NEED NO MORE LAIRSFrown

12:29 PM May 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

yurrec

pls don't quarrel with them…don't explain it and don't waste your time, because they won't understand it .. never !

yes I think whole world know how is muslin boys..and how they treat their wives… of course. Whole world know it.. but muslim think that we thik '' muslim is the best religion..there are only advantages'' Unfortunately they don't allow thoughts to this, that we know how is in muslim countries..for example 'Yemen, Oman, or Saudi Arabia ''

Women are bad treat there.. but they NEVER ADMIT that they are.. I think they are shy and they don't want that whole wold will be know that she is hitting by her husband.

Yurrec.. They only defend their religion and life.. 

Don't carry about them.. :P

they think that only they have ration.

01:13 PM May 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

answer what we have repeated the correction for that wrong misubderstanding or wrong information many times…..i ve no spare times to repeat u can go through fourms and know by ur self…..

pati, r the posts of muslims girls here is not enough to correct ur wrong imagination…....?

i don't like headache with ppl don't want to understand…

01:49 PM May 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Osesame..

I just wrote it.. and im not going to write it again ;]

02:05 PM May 12 2009 |

zzmusa

zzmusa

Turkey

ı think muslim girl is definitely free.islam isnt a problem for girl.everbady does do everything which one they want.but most of people think that turban is a problem for girl but ı think turban isn a problem.who want to wear it,wear it or doesnt wear.for example the muslim girls is very free  in turkey

04:41 PM May 12 2009 |