Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why does boys have a lot of female friends here and vice versa?

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Having a look on numerous profiles I discovered that a lot of boys have only female

friends and the opposite.So I want to know why because this is not only here but in

the Internet in general.

WHY???????????

08:08 AM May 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pizzachuwave

Thailand

naturally,, the opposire sex is attractive to each other, isn't it?

02:21 PM May 11 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

XD hahaha

funny topic :)

I have about the same guys and females on my friendlist ^^

02:46 PM May 11 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:D what a question!

02:49 PM May 11 2009 |

saroleen

saroleen

Saudi Arabia

I don't … For me it's the seem you know male or female ..!!!!

But for other I think they are looking For LO0o0o0ove Bla bla bla I hate this thing So I don't know But maybe they looking for something New .,,

09:16 PM May 11 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Blink: I didn´t get your point in your message!!

I don´t know, talking about this topic. I mean, I don´t care if it´s a man or woman, I mean, sometimes I discover what they are until many mails or messages later. I don´t have problems knowing people while they are respectful and friendly!

02:11 PM May 12 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Blink: Got it!! Laughing

03:44 PM May 12 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

I'm still looking for other reasonsLaughing

01:01 PM May 13 2009 |

gado

Ghana

i think its because there is repulsion between like poles of magnets and attraction between opposite poles

10:18 PM May 16 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Well… talking about daily life… and in my case… I have more friends that are boys, because usually my friends are my classmates… and as in engineering (at least here) we find only few girls… so I have more boy friends! But in high school I had more boy friends too… well… I don't know why… they were the ones that had the most similar tastes with me :))

Now about ebaby… it's hard to say… I guess I have as much boys in my list as the girls… I really don't care about the gender!! But I always wondered to about this Q… maybe they wanna try to find their twin soul heheh or want to understand the opposite sex to know how to deal with it in real life… I don't know :P When you discover the answer just tell me ;)

11:59 PM May 17 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

coz they don't look at friendship :P

05:28 AM May 18 2009 |