Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

friends are you afraid from swine influenza

sali11

sali11

Algeria

many people are infected by this virus in many country , so do you know what the first reason of this  virus

do you know some one infected by this virus , what we can do to be save from this virus

hope that you are in  good health

File:Flu und legende color c.jpgFile:H1N1 influenza virus.jpg

06:09 PM May 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tabbi303

tabbi303

Germany

to be honest i acutally were afraid , but i think that if you recognize the virus very early it might be no problem to fight against it ad to win the fight you know? and i guess that nearly everyone who had or hascontakt with any infected person and feels quite sick goes t the doctors to check up the health

butat the mopment i actualldo´t hear anythig about the virus and so i guess and of course i hope that this won´t become a world epedemie

08:38 PM May 24 2009 |

Devil4444

Devil4444

China

I'm extrimely afraid of it

03:41 AM May 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

thanks friend for passing here

doctors allways say don't panic

and i agree with you rossella may be the media makes the news bigger than the reallity .

any way we should be carfull

09:31 AM May 26 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

What is swine flu?

Swine flu is a type of influenza virus which normally affects pigs. But it has 'crossed over' to infect humans before, and the current strain of the virus has now affected many people in Mexico. The concern is that it seems to be spreading between people and might cause a wave of infections around the world.

There have been more than 1,600 cases of swine flu in Mexico in recent weeks, and over 100 deaths. But in other countries, where people travelling from Mexico have caught the disease, infections have been milder, and no-one has died. There have been confirmed cases in the US, in Canada and in Spain. Other suspected cases are being investigated in other countries.

09:02 AM May 27 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

how to protect your self from swine influenza

the best way to prevent swine flu spread is by taking precautions we were taught as kids like covering your mouth and washing your hands.

09:09 AM May 27 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I think I'm not afraid..

09:42 AM May 27 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

that good for you patii

01:45 PM May 27 2009 |

wyy9285

wyy9285

China

no,not really i think.^^

01:54 PM May 27 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

thanks god ciciel that yur friends are ok , we hope that the relative medical departement find sollution to this flu  soon

04:53 PM May 27 2009 |