Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life in another Planet

microcons

microcons

Sudan

Hi Friends,If someone tells you there is life  in another planet and you have chance to

live there, do you take this chance and why?

12:36 PM Apr 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Flybird

Flybird

China

Hello! If i have the chance i think i will not to live there,because my family and my friends are all on the earth, i could not get away without them.

12:47 PM Apr 22 2007 |

poerls

Germany

I think it depends on the possibilitys at this planet!!! Not every planet is a better alternative to earth? I think I would prefer the earth because it´s really interesting here. There is so much to see and so many interesing people! Do you really wish to live at another planet?

01:22 PM Apr 22 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i wold leav this one and go to another one i like trying out new things no matter what the cost is..this is me.

02:06 PM Apr 22 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

no

05:14 AM Apr 23 2007 |

Chantyloco

Chantyloco

El Salvador

Hola my friends, about this matter I strongly believe about life in another planet, why well because the holy books of two religions said there is life on another planet, and you know whats religions believe so well those are the muslam faith and the bahai faith if you believe in GOD and if you believe in one of those relligions you will find out that there is life in others planet. if you have interest I can help you to find out about that point.

05:29 AM Apr 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

can you help me fined an alian? you know i allways wanted to see one.

11:14 AM Apr 23 2007 |