Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

things guys cant do.but girls can.

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey yeal i have 5 things that guys cant do when us girls can and i thought guys think there tough think again guys ..

here i go…

1-the monthly period.

2-bregnancy.

3-giving birth to a chiled.

4-brest feeding a chiled.

5-raising a chiled ..

what do you think i think no mater what guys need our help in this one ..hihi i hope you had a great laughe Laughing

11:28 AM Apr 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zars

zars

Mexico

Well let me correct you in order to help you to improve.
1.-Well don’t remember where but I read that Men actually have a Monthly period of course there’s no blood but something hormonal and it isn’t as marked as in women (I mean that this M.P. can even be unnoticed by other persons).
2.-It’s pregnancy (granted)
3.-Giving birth to a child (I think it’s the same than the last one)
4.-Breast feeding a child (granted)
5.-Raising a child (I don’t agree with this, in this world there are all kinds of Men and of course there are Men that can raise a child).

05:42 PM Apr 23 2007 |

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

hahahahahahahahahahahahLaughing 

nice one zars

09:41 PM Apr 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

realy ok bring me a baby wich you grew in yo tummy i wanna see that happen realy .. so with out us you cant feed the smal ppl how mean ..oh no there gonna die omg and in #1 i ment blood .. hah in ya face

11:22 AM Apr 24 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

yoyoyoyo…...........Tongue out

02:29 PM Apr 24 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

oh yeah that makes it 6 .. lol

11:34 AM Apr 28 2007 |

majed_998

majed_998

Saudi Arabia

i think

laying

i do not know

10:55 PM May 05 2007 |

majed_998

majed_998

Saudi Arabia

Kiss

10:55 PM May 05 2007 |

lesliee

China

prostitute

01:05 AM May 06 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

no i am right about #5 you cant rais a chiled with out us cuz you lose your tenderness with out us.. dudez just admet it you are hope less with out us women..jk

01:38 PM May 08 2007 |

zars

zars

Mexico

You must know that in this world there are women that don't give a damn shit about their kids and there are responsible men that can do the job. Maybe raising a Kind by only one Parent (by the dad or the mom) is not the ideal thing to do but it works. And just for the record raising a child is different than giving birth or pregnancy.

04:26 PM May 08 2007 |