Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is that very difficult to marry an oversea girl to Yemen men??

melody lee

melody lee

China

my bf is a Yemen man who is studying in china now,we love each other very much,but one day he told me that his families dont agree our marriage because we have the different culture and life pattern. actually i can do everything for him i can change my life pattern…...

now both of us are very sad,how can we do?????  

04:23 AM May 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

everything is not so bad. Of course there will be difficulties, but i hope u will overcome it.

e.g. my grandpa is from muslim family and my grandma is christian but they live together for about 35 years- and everything is ok) so, it depends!

good luck to u once again! :)

08:51 PM Jun 01 2009 |

autumn leaf

China

In my opinion, if he truly loves you very much, if he truly want to marry you, he can do everything to get together with you. I know it is really hard time for you both. But I believe true love is matchless. Wish you a happy ending.

03:37 AM Jun 02 2009 |

melody lee

melody lee

China

dear hakim

thank you for your point.

we have talked about this many times and everytime the impossibility hurts us so sharply.he consider his religion and family so important and really i can understand him.

i know if i want to marry him i have to follow his life,now i'm trying and i find it's really a little bit hard,but i told myself i can do it.

thank you

with all my best wishes

10:56 AM Jun 02 2009 |