Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you heard about this plane ( from Rio de Janerio to Paris )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Do you know that it is in ocean :/ unfortunately.. :(

what do u think ? Are you afraid to go by plane now?

as we  know in this time lots of plane crushed.. :( ;/

05:51 PM Jun 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

yes i heared about it in news. it is very awfulll.

and now france & brazilian air force  with the help of american satellite cameras they found the place where it was demolished.  

below link there is current information. 

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/world/11-air-france-rio-paris-flight-missing-with-228-aboard-il-01

04:03 AM Jun 03 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

too bad what happened… i see it on the news all the time… most of them were brazilian… and i saw now that among them, there was a british 11-year-old boy that was visiting his parents in Rio and then was returning to Europe =/ also a Brazilian prince was there… they already found some pieces or the plane but they still don't know what caused this tragedy!

03:27 PM Jun 03 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

i know how sad and horrifying it is coz …..i been through a plane crash before…uhmmm it over ran the runway thats all….no one was hurt and am never scared…i have crossed the Atlantic Ocean more than 20 times and i tell you what its freaking awesome and when y'all pass through the clouds y'all freaks out coz of the turbulance and the fact that y'all is gunna be flying over water for more than 7-8 hours….i just love it though

REQUEM DE PACE

12:18 AM Jun 04 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

awful..

even more awful is the relative calousness of the news reporting.

12:43 AM Jun 04 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

REQUEM DE PACE

02:39 AM Jun 04 2009 |