Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The most favourite fruit

Rocky999

Lithuania

Hi there! How are you today ? Are you ok ? I hope so

Well this thought has just come to my mind. So tell me my dears, What is the most favourite or just favourite (can be not only one but more) fruite for you all? Here's my top:

1) Grapes (green, tough, and juicy.mmm delicious)
2) Lemons
3) Oranges
4) Bananas
5) Kiwi

So make your own list, dudes! And remember, fruit rules!

03:52 PM Jun 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ice cold

ice cold

India

mango and strawberry i love them….

02:08 PM Jun 03 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

banana, grapefruit, pomegranate and watermelon especially when it is hot :p   ...

watermelon

02:17 PM Jun 03 2009 |

:-(

India

Grapes!

04:33 PM Jun 03 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi all,

My favorite fruit is fig. When I was a child I climbed up the fig tree in our garden and picked  them myself and ate but just the fig which was mellow.

Here where I live there isnt any fig trees. All the figs come from abroad, which don't taste good and sweet.

When I am on holiday at my birthtown and there is fig season I am so glad to pick them from the tree and enjoy eating very much.

06:43 PM Jun 03 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Uh Strawberries will be at first of my top (milkshake, ice cream, jam, smashed with cold cream and sugar and strawberry ice cream, dipped in chocolate!!!Wowww!)

Then I like oranges, watermelon and apples.

11:41 PM Jun 04 2009 |

agnes157

agnes157

Hong Kong

strawberries, bananas, mangos, cherries, pineapples, apple…...... but no durian please.

03:32 PM Jun 15 2009 |

kamil0607

kamil0607

Poland

apple, cherry, raspberry, banana, nectarine

09:40 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

wow

I cant choose one  or some of them really

It is so hard to choose cuz i like all of them.

nice topic, thanks

regards

10:03 AM Sep 05 2009 |

zezem

zezem

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Cherry & Common fig

10:09 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Mango is the king of all fruits. Pakistani Mangoes are so special that there is no fruit in comparison to Pakistan Ratol Mango and Chonsa mango. 

Pomegranate is my next favorite.

Fresh figs are very tasty.

Do you know about apple custard?

Apple Custard is another special fruit of Pakistan it is also locally called "Sharifa". 

Red grapes are good for red juices.

Chilled watermelon is good for dieters, having too less calories and too much fiber.

who can ignore mighty apple, who is more like a big boy of fruits and even doctors are adulating apples by advertising wide spread sentence, " One apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apple is good to loose weight, although apples have calories but to digest an apple needs more calories to burn apple than the calories derived out from apple itself. Apple is full of fiber and essential nutrients and vitamins.

Banana, this Mr. Banana is also called fruits of athletes, banana is full of vitality. Give energy shoot when we have low on our batteries, eating banana is like recharging it again for next round. Due to its properties and shape it is also know for aphrodisiac properties.Surprised

Fruits are fruits…. i love each one of them but again i can tell you Pakistani Mangoes are king of all fruits.     

11:08 AM Sep 05 2009 |