Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you smoke?

ismail_turkishboy

Turkey

Do you smoke? how offen do you smoke if you smoke, Are you aware of danger? and so on.. lets discuss this subject…

what should people give up smoking??

I am wondering that how much people dont smoke.Could you inform about you??

03:12 PM Jun 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shad84

shad84

United States

NEGATIVE…never smoked before and never will so HELP ME GOD

02:41 AM Jun 04 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

yes nano, to be a none smoker is good for me,you see even in my youthfull rebellion i sometimes follow and followed rulesInnocent

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-24446.html

06:46 AM Jun 04 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think it's disgusting thing for somebodys .. i try it once but didn't like it . it is not good to try it anyway for anyone!!!

07:02 AM Jun 04 2009 |

tony.yy

tony.yy

China

yeah.Smoke is bad thing in my life .I know.But I can't give it up easily.I have ever tried to abandon this bad habit for several times.But finally I find it is impossible for me to do this kinda things.Maybe it is excuse,there have the only thing I can do is smoking less cigarretes.

07:18 AM Jun 04 2009 |

Dante54

Dante54

France

I smoke but I know when I'll say "I'm gonna stop it" ... I won't succeed Yell

07:52 AM Jun 04 2009 |

ismail_turkishboy

Turkey

ryo23t!!

İmposible is nothing

09:25 AM Jun 04 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

I want to try smoking, I really wanna try it .. through its propaganda I got the idea that smoking you gonna release yourself from stress…etc (and at the end they will write down in small font that it is harm for your health "it is stupid" ). Even if I know that its danger and harmful I still wanna try it  .. just for once 

I know that you will say you can try it , who is holding ya .. Well, I respect my family and society restrictions so I will keep walking in their path till they allow me to try it  ... it sounds childish, lol .. well this is me 

09:47 AM Jun 04 2009 |

Ouch!!

Ouch!!

Hungary

UHO believe it or not.. I felt nothing when I tried it :P

no good feeling that made me wants and asks for more

maybe because when I tried it I was in a good mood and  smoking only works with bad mood xD

other than that,, it's bad for health and doctors always say so even though some of them are addicted to it D: 

the question here.. Can you stop smoking if you are addicted to it ? :P 

09:52 AM Jun 04 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

Ouch, since when you got feeling .. You know I won't believe it till I try it, not just you who said that it doesn't worth, even "Galaxy F" said that too coz she tried it .. but it is like kid's dream which he keeps dreaming of it and won't gain it

10:00 AM Jun 04 2009 |

just a person

United Arab Emirates

thanx God i dont  .. but most of my freinds do it , my dad and all my uncles smoke too xD

all my freinds are surprised cuz most of my family smoke while i dont ;) ;)

10:05 AM Jun 04 2009 |