Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you smoke?

ismail_turkishboy

Turkey

Do you smoke? how offen do you smoke if you smoke, Are you aware of danger? and so on.. lets discuss this subject…

what should people give up smoking??

I am wondering that how much people dont smoke.Could you inform about you??

03:12 PM Jun 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

live your life

Saudi Arabia

Nob .. I'm not smoking ..

Because I know that is unhealthy habit that make me tired when I usually use it !!

01:34 PM Jul 05 2009 |

noguti

noguti

Brazil

no no.. not at all… I don't smoke… and cannot even stand the way the cigarrets smell :P

by the way… here, in Brazil, in some places… it's not allowed to smoke in closed places.. such as restaurants and bars… that's so nice, specially to us: non-smokers

:)

01:19 AM Sep 07 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I can smoke but I am not a smoker…In my office there is a smoke detector which is loudly ringing and said " there is someone smoking in this area..bla..bla"... It will embarrassed you somehow, so you gotta go into smoking room.

I have so many idea about smoking room design for my office, but it's no quite humanize…so..I still give them seats and table to facilitating them…  

08:12 AM Sep 07 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

09:32 AM Sep 07 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

09:36 AM Sep 07 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16