Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do you defend Islam ?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to say something..

Lots of people defend this religion..Ok I understand because it is your religion..I defend my religion too !

But in these countries : Uzbekistan, Iran, Azerbejdzan , Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc… are always wars !  Lots of people die.. Lots of polish people are killed there !Lots of children are occupied there.. mother with children!

or Bin Laden.. He is from one of these countries.. and as we know he caused the attack to World Trate Center.. ! and there died lots of people !

Secondly… ( I don't want to start topic about sex again ) but you say it's bad..it's sin.. but we can make sin and then we confide.. sins are so that we do them and then we confide, right ? From all sins we can confide!

For catholic is stupid and forbid to have 2,3,4 wives! We MUSN'T have more than 1 wive/husband.We must  choose good wife/husband for all our life..when we marry we swear to love unti death. When we get doforced it is BIG SIN… maybe as big as SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE… so you can do it.. coz you have more than 1 wife..! so Understand it.. that we can do sex before marriage.. Thx it we can have experience ;)

Sorry that almost whole my topic applicable Muslim or Islam.. But I really want to know it.

Thanks. 

04:17 PM Jun 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

No for me isn't all stupid.

Cause I know Islam is one of REAL.. in 100% real religion.. coz for many ages Quran is the same.. nobody change it.

But as we know.. not all must suit me..  Lots of things in islam I don't support them… but as we know you don't support lots of things in Christians :)

06:45 PM Jun 03 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

You should read a lot about Islam before discussing such issue pati,you don't know anything about it.

you should read QURAN very well.First of all,biting women is not a must it is only a solution to prevent the woman from falling into sins or doing bad deeds cuz there is woman who don't take care about their houses and their husbands for example.QURAN gives us many examples of situations and solutions in order not to be tyrants.

You spoke about Ben laden,it's true that he is a muslim but we can say that he applied the words of God which were said in the early spread of Islam.Like some christians they apply their religion in a wrong way or not?He is not a reference for all Muslims.

Finally,we defend our religion because it's the only religion which teach us mercy,fraternity,peace,independence and also because in the Holly QURAN God said:

"Who advocated any religion except Islam will never be accepted from him".

07:29 PM Jun 03 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

First of all,biting women is not a must it is only a solution to prevent the woman from falling into sins or doing bad deeds cuz there is woman who don't take care about their houses and their husbands for example.

please don't laugh me, ok ? hahaha ! Do you think bit women is the best solution and they will understand all .. loool ! hahaha. I should say '' Muslim women haven't got law'' ! they are without law ! 

for example If I will have husband.. and I won't do nothing at home.. I will watch tv and only cook dinner. ( I said only for example ) so my husband must bit me? coz after it I will understand and I will do more thing ? Noo ! here when women do it.. husband understand it or talk with her.. but NO BIT !!

please don't say me that it's the best solution :D coz I will fall from my chair :D 

07:35 PM Jun 03 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

patii ,I haven't said that it's a solution.Good and evil are every where you know and what I gave is just an example to make understand what I mean but it seems that you will never understand me or understand Islam because you are absolutely against

08:39 PM Jun 03 2009 |

molken

molken

Turkey

actually you’re right 91patii… but all religions are same (not only islam)… they include dogmas and they exist so that they would put in order people’s life and rule a community

effortlessly. Science is progressing and changing but religions are always same! it’s embarrassing that most people still believe in those absurd things in science age!

3 big religions are so similar to each other. However, europe was illuminated, they deleted

Christianty from their life after some reforms (for example: renaissance) and got over scholasticism. But islamic countries haven’t illuminated and they are still ruled by religious law…so most islamic countries are undeveloped and they dont respect different faiths and maybe kill people (its not muslims’ guilt its some readical islamic terrorist groups). so it seems like İslam is a bad religion and christianity is good religion but they are almost the same!! at the peresent day, some doctors who are side on curretage (pro-choice) was killed by evanglecial christians in USA

You said “For catholic is stupid and forbid to have 2,3,4 wives! We MUSN'T have more than 1 wive/husband.We must  choose good wife/husband for all our life”… yes you’re right but fornication is forbidden in chritianity and bible says “a people who fornicated are must be killed by throwing Stones”… its in bible its not in koran but probably you’ve heard that muslims throw people who are fornicated…

i dont defend any religion or i dont criticese any religion coz i’m atheist :D  but i think you should dip into bible before criticese other religion…

09:03 PM Jun 03 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hakimi

haha you needn't to want to know me. :)

it's funny that when I said only my opinion ( bad opinion ) about Islam.. you don't want to know me..

but i don't care :D I live far away from you .. I have wonderful friends, family and boyfriends here..near me.. in Poland, in my city.. 

I have lots of friends here.. from all over the world ! someday I want to meet them.. They know me a bit and even I say sth bad..they understand .. but dont say ''do you want to know patii''

hahah. stupid, stupid. ;]

09:13 PM Jun 03 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

One of the reason why there are wars in the name of Islam is that certain terrorist groups such as Hizbullah, Al Qaeda and Hamas justify  their actions by hijacking their religion.

Whether other Muslims are to blame for this is extremely debatable.  I personally cannot blame the average Muslims on the street for what other Islamic terrorists do.

09:23 PM Jun 03 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I don't interested in Hamas & Hizb xD

btw.. Is it stupid that I have wonderful friends and boyfriend and family :D

maybe you are poor coz you havent them !! your problem :)

looooooooool ;)

05:26 AM Jun 04 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Alex (poland) and Spontan(germany) r wise persons and those who one can discuss with them….Smile

but who mix the resistance of occupation with terrorism, is really rude terrorist,Surprised

Hakimi just want to know u more pati…and perhaps wanna be one of ur friends…hahaha….why not?Wink...right hakimi?Kiss..

05:43 AM Jun 04 2009 |