Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you know this man you will love him

sali11

sali11

Algeria

Mohammed (PBUH) came more than 1400 years ago and said that he is receiving divine revelation from the Almighty Allah  and that he is assigned to spread this message throughout all earth, unrestricted by time, place, race or color claiming that his message is the last between Heaven and earth and that he is the last of Allah's Messengers and Prophets. Who is he? Is he that terrorist that newspapers are circulating pictures of? Or is he the organized military man who was victorious in almost every battle he joined against his enemies? Some books that dealt with Mohammad (PBUH) had talked about the person who, through the course of 25 years only which is the period of his Da'wa (the call), was able to change the face of the earth and his call spread everywhere, such books dealt with his political and military genius. Other books dealt with the military or Jihad side of his life in defense of his call. Most of the books have overlooked a very important aspect of his life (PBUH), which is his being a human, a father, a brother and a husband. Muslims believe that what took place in Mohammed’s (PBUH) life regarding the aspects of social relations is not something that he invented, but that is part of the divine revelation. This is the reason why we have focused on this invisible or suppressed aspect of his life (PBUH). Mohammed (PBUH) when he first started his Massage (call) he did not fight against his folk, on the contrary he and his companions were patient and they have suffered great adversity from them. During such hard times, Allah's Messenger (PBUH) was raising his companions on such manners that made them become kings and leaders in spite of having no interest in such wealth.

05:13 PM Jun 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sali11

sali11

Algeria

What they said about him ( PBUH ):

Mahatma Gandhi

"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind….I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

05:19 PM Jun 11 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

George Bernard Shaw

If a man like Muhamed were to assume the

disctatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness. Read the following writings of other Western authors… 

05:23 PM Jun 11 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

Lamartine

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

05:24 PM Jun 11 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

John William Draper  

"Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born at Mecca, in Arabia the man who, of all men exercised the greatest influence upon the human race . . . Mohammed . . ." 

05:26 PM Jun 11 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

and many more famous personality tell us about the great prophet mohamed  (PBUH )

what about you friends did you really know the prophet mohamed ( PBUH ) ????

05:31 PM Jun 11 2009 |

aliazer

aliazer

Morocco

.....that's really right..i ve nothing to say just….peace be upon him.3alyhi ssalato wassalam

11:41 PM Jun 11 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

yes friend no doubt

08:24 AM Jun 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

though till now some don't know his value…

02:02 PM Jun 12 2009 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

thanx dude :)

06:44 PM Jun 12 2009 |