Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you see in that picture?

Novita

Novita

Germany

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/11/niqab_3.jpg

What do you see in that picture?

05:28 PM Jun 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Novita

Novita

Germany

@ Matrix

This you can choose by yourself.

08:27 PM Jun 16 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

I see three walking persons covering their body all in black cloth.

09:29 PM Jun 16 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

ninjas?

(fulfillling Matrix's prophecy) 

02:15 AM Jun 17 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

When I read the title, I was wondering what kind of pic they are talking about and this one was the last thing which would come to my mind 

Interesting!! There are some posts which like to stop talking about religious stuff, and it is all about Islam, and you people still keep talking about Islam

I ain't against it at all but since I know that those people just wanna try to make some gaps and they are not really interested in it, just to have some posts so talking about Arab and Islam is the one which everyone wanna talk about and for one reason "out of curiosity", if you were really curious about it, you would find the right place to give Qs and get the proper answers.

What really gets on my nerves is why you don't focus on other thing instead of Islam since you really do not care about it and wanna really know how it is !!

05:46 AM Jun 17 2009 |

smile21

smile21

China

three people

08:16 AM Jun 17 2009 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

listen every one have a real mind he will wonder why why why many people looking for a small thinks agianst isslam and muslims to say isslam is terrorism. i say to any one from any country from any religion have a real mind isslam is mean peace and love . loock there are a group of people have  aold monality wont to create racism between isslam and other i hope evey one be smart .. hichem from morroco.

02:19 PM Jun 17 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

@UHO

What really gets on my nerves is why you don't focus on other thing instead of Islam since you really do not care about it and wanna really know how it is !!

Sorry for you, UHO, but therefore I have already asked pretty much about Islam in other threads and created new threads that are not about Islam at all.

02:28 PM Jun 17 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

@Matrix

I think both of them are ok unless the picture of a preson on the street whose face I'm not able to see is still a kind of strange to me. Showing my face and seeing the face of my counterpart would be more comfortable to me.

02:30 PM Jun 17 2009 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

firstly  tell me why you put this picture and this question ???  can you tell me what's your goal from all this ??

02:40 PM Jun 17 2009 |