Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How to find effective chat with the customers? Chat Room? ? Video do? Or?

whhhapply

whhhapply

China

I referred to many friends at home and abroad, in the course of chatting I would like to work with and learn work together to create a bright future and brilliant career! I really used many methods to allow customers to see the information I do not think is doing publicity, not advertising, But a lot of fees off your thoughts and energies are not an effective method of chatting customers and several T business list, I really depressed sad death! How to use this method to the client on several T business? Use chat rooms? ? Video do? ? Or machinery questions which? Cry

01:45 AM Apr 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pachus

Mexico

hi

I'M LOOKINNG SOMEBODY WHO WANTS CHAT WITH ME.I'M NEW HER AND I'M TRYING TO HAVE CONVERSATION WITH SOMEBODY

02:20 AM Apr 30 2007 |

pachus

Mexico

hi

I'M LOOKINNG SOMEBODY WHO WANTS CHAT WITH ME.I'M NEW HER AND I'M TRYING TO HAVE CONVERSATION WITH SOMEBODY

02:20 AM Apr 30 2007 |

whhhapply

whhhapply

China

You are saying that they want to understand new friends? To the new friends and chat?

02:22 AM May 07 2007 |