Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WAR!!!!

freakjayd

freakjayd

United States

GIve your thought's about U.S and Iraq..

or any war going on at this time

03:39 AM Apr 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

war hmmm that is for sick ppl that dont give a chit about others .. thats my thought's now… but realy some times i feel like being in one and bustting some one's head off…

12:51 PM Apr 30 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

yeah…yeah…i will have an arm…and i will be able to fire…hehe…(sorry but i have nothing to say)

09:38 PM Apr 30 2007 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

this war is a game between the Presidents and the only victems are the people

09:55 PM Apr 30 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yup yup it is but i wanna kill some one it would be fun dont you think so ..jk

12:48 PM May 01 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

no im not in an army or some thing but my freind she is in the navy and their gonna send her to eraq in 1/1/2008 i hate that now im afraid im gonna lose her..

01:23 PM May 03 2007 |

publicBalu

Germany

Hussein commited crimes against humanity, was a murderer and has invaded Kuwait. The Iraqi people has deserved a democracy. Certainly this was not Bush's only motivation but Hussein had to be removed. Unfortunately the US has done far more harm to Iraq than good. And the justifications were all lies ( weapons of mass destruction, terrorist,...).  

03:03 PM May 06 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

women can be in armys by their own will not by others dont you think what if i wanted to die why not go to da army and die with honor.. only men do that no babe that is not true..

03:41 PM May 06 2007 |

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

If there isn’t must, war is a murder.

02:36 PM May 15 2007 |

mustafa ozgul

Turkey

War for oil is a big murder.

02:37 PM May 15 2007 |

eternal_84

eternal_84

Turkey

war is a game playing between strong and weak:( there is never justice becouse always forceful one wins and always have reasons to attack like america did!!! he wants to redound his power to attack other countries.

ıt is not take into consideration that noone can play a game with human life ,every day lots of  innocent women and children are killed.and for wat?have more power on the world…

every one has a right to live and noone can give this right,ıt is not crime to born in ıraq,democracy never permits kill anyone!!!

10:53 PM May 16 2007 |