Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

If you interesting, you must ask About him

Why you Not believe him ?

01:26 PM Jun 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The only people that seem to be answering on this post are Muslims. No problem with that, but it puts me in the minority expressing the view that Mohammed was not a prophet.

" A prophet will be revived by Me (GOD) for u from ur brothers, the one is like u, I will put My words on his mouth, and he will say to them what I order to him(Gospel-repeating 18: 18)"

Why are you quoting the Christian gospels? 

They're not divine either but 100 percent man made, contradictory, and not proof of anything.

Even so, the Christians don't believe he was a prophet either.

Muhammad is sent by Allah as the last prophet for all human in this world, although finnaly there are people that belive him or not.

No, I disagree. Only Muslims believe he was a prophet, and the majority of the world are not Muslims. There are more Christians than Muslims and they entirely reject him.

u can read stories about prophets if u have not believed in it!

I think I know enough about my religion and prophets to be able to make an informed viewpoint.

In contrast, Muslims do not read any of the Hebrew Scriptures and take the claims of the Koran at face value.

indeed all rules that brought by that prophets is true. BUT as I told befor…taht rules is just for that moment.

Sorry to tell you this, but Gd's law does not change. Especially not on skimpy evidence brought for by people claiming to be prophets.

COZ in life here after…all human in this life will be asked responsibility, wheteher he follow rules brought by Muhammad from Allah or not? n does he take whole that rules or just partly?

Of course, and the totality of the rules that Jews are supposed to follow are set out in the Torah.  They aren't just declared null and void because someone comes around and says that they no longer apply.

Can u tell me who are prophets that come just to bring people back to the ways of Torah?

As I've said, all of the other prophets backed up the words of the Torah, they did not contradict them.

The famous prophet Isaiah wrote:

"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD." Isaiah 59:21

Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Jonah, Daniel, Zakhariah… 

The writings of the prophets are all there and share the common message of: What you, the Israelites, are doing is wrong and sinful, because you are not following the Torah and Gd's ways.

NONE say, my writings now replace the Torah.

n we're as muslims also have to belive that torah is also one of Allah's book as told in Qur'an. BUT we belive it don't mean we take rules of that books, just believe about it's existance in long time ago.

What exactly is the difference?

If you believe that they're true, then say that you don't believe them because their 'corrupted', how does that change anything?

Then….could I ask u, Who is prophet for judaism nowadays? 

There are no current prophets because noone has come up in its place.

There are holy men (tzaddikim) and great Torah scholars that continue to read and promulgate the Scriptures as given.

That however does not mean that there can't be any. Just that noone has come up to fill the criteria.

could u tell me, how is ur knowledge about Messia as what u know…from ur books or from what ever u have learnt it? 

The Jewish Messiah is supposed to come, rebuild the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, bring Jews back to Eretz Israel, and bring a new age of peace and prosperity to all of mankind. He will come from the line of David Ha Melech (King David).

12:04 AM Nov 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

TESTIMONIES OF JEWISH CONVERTS TO ISLAM
These are True Stories of Jewish People who followed Judaism and became Muslim, despite the Israeli Arab political conflict, more and more Jews are realizing
that Judaism and Christianity are light houses leading to Islam, whether you were a Messianic Jew, a Jew for Jesus, or an Orthodox Jew, any Jew can be for Allah. Because Everyone is born a Muslim (in Submission to Allah) Everyday Jews are Returning (Reverting) to their Religion of Birth and the Religion of Abraham, Moses, and all the past Prophets, Islam.
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jewish-Converts-to-Islam/
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/
Enjoy :)

06:02 AM Nov 01 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i think, there will be not much follower of Islam in 2050. About in 2030 all fossil fuels will be depleted and middle east will be new Africa, most of Arabs will die of hunger.

By the way, I can't understand why Middle Easterns always talk about religion

UAE will survive but not Saudi. They do not have any plan for the future.

by the way I will loose my job as well  Undecided

04:03 PM Nov 05 2009 |

Love Jesus

Iraq

Not only he's a fake , phony, pathetic loser, scammer, lying, child molester, rapist, murder and so on of what the devils does in evil. he never did anything good to people except all of the above that i mentioned. he conquered lands by slaughter that didn't even belong to his phony ass and the rest of the morons that followed him. Poor people in the villages that were killed by his evil doers. So how am i suppose to  believe someone who did such horrors and brainwashed many idoits that still live to this day. Muslims will not prevail, as they're one idiot to another they will always be. But when the loving, caring, helping, warm hearted Christ comes, it is domesday for the morons muslims who only know violence and killing. So you all idiots mussies, REPENT before its too late. Already your ancestors are in hell with your phony Muhammad and you will be next if you don't leave him. Now you morons know why i don't believe in your Shit-oran and your gay prophet.

11:42 PM Mar 29 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

:O OMG :O.. u were too rude with ur words :S you dont like him.. ok, but no need for that :S

03:03 AM Mar 30 2010 |

mo on

mo on

India

Jesus love

I dont know what u r, but u r having lots of misconception about islam ( peace) and Muhammad (Allah may peace be upon him). He is most kind person ever lived in the wold, he is so polite and show mercy toward every human being that no boby ever done yet now. He is character is very great. He love all Prophets like Adam, Noa. Abraham, Moses and Jesus as well, all (peace be upon). He is great among all Prophet. We respect Jesus as we do other Prophets.If you have any question please ask we muslim show tolerance toward everyhuman beings.

09:26 AM Mar 30 2010 |

Sadam bahar

Sri Lanka

my english is not perfect, please excuse me

hey people, I just want to tell you all this: jesus (pbuh) and Muhammed (pbuh) came to this world to give one message, that is to love god and to worship him. lets say jews or christians do not belive on Muhammed (pbuh), but you know, he conveyed the same message that jesus (pbuh) conveys, that is to Love god and worship him, you guys fight over two people who wanted to say the same thing to man kind but just because you were born Christian or born Muslim your fighting with you belifes.

I am a muslim because i was born from muslim parents, and i am a Muslim by choice as well. According  to Islam, we are suppose to convey the message that Muhammed (pbuh) coveys to man kind, im trying my best to do that too in many ways. showing proof will work, like showing refrences from Bible, but its not enough because Non – belivers have alot of things to say that Muhammed is not mention in the Holy Bible. but what can we do? the truth is there to see and the non believers according to Islam will be put to Hell i guess. but anyways just want to tell one more thing before i conclude.

To christ belivers: Muslims are not muslims if they do not belive on Jesus (pbuh) so we are on your side on that, we respect Jesus (pbuh) because he was one of the best prophets ,but only when you say that jesus is God and when you belive on the Holy spirit or the trinity we are not on your side.

Muhammed (pbuh) has bought us the New testoment, the new revelation, I think you can call it the latest word of God ( not sure), so we love jesus (pbuh) alot too, and hes messages, and according to Jesus (pbuh) in the Quran he says about Ahmed ( muhammed pbuh) coming after him to finish what he started, even according to Gospel of Jhon Chapter 16 v 12 – 14

“16:12 “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

16:13 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

16:14 “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.”

Jesus (pbuh) and Muhammed (pbuh) must be really upset because the same message given by both of them are seperated in to two religons. so sad :(

God must be angery too.:(

11:34 PM Jun 09 2011 |

Sadam bahar

Sri Lanka

messerschm
itt
 did jesus(pbuh) tell you to disrespect people, use filth and be a coward like you?? 

Jesus (pbuh) is one of the best  and Muhammed (pbuh) is also the best and the latest prophet, just because you see Muslims who arent really following the religon properly ( terorist)  you disrespect the whole of Islam?? dam you man.

11:50 PM Jun 09 2011 |

brad21

brad21

India

I think I’m a bit late to post here but ’’late is better than never’‘Guys you know why there is only one jew trying to defend somebody’s past mistake (judaism)!!while there are so many muslims around the world gloryfying the truth (ISLAM)...it’s becuase when truth comes falsehood vanishes!!Islam teaches us to spread peace and hormony throughout the World!! and aware the people about the truth of this world and the hereafter, and  the Quran guides us to live a happy life in the world!! fabs1: Do not open your mouth untill you have something good to say!!!, by your writings it is clear that you have no knowledge about Prophet mohammad (peace be upon him), Islam , and even about your own religion (what ever is your religion).                                                                                   peace .

10:02 AM Jun 28 2011 |