Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

If you interesting, you must ask About him

Why you Not believe him ?

01:26 PM Jun 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mannam

India

I am a Christian…Whatever you people say I believe the coming of Mr.mohammed is the the fulfillment of Jesus prophecy.

Dont you remember what jesus said ?? take The Holy Bible and read the following part which most of the people avoids..

Matthew 24:24-26 Jesus Said …..“For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.Behold, I have told you in advance.So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them”…….

By the coming of Mr.Mohammad this prophecy is fulfilled.Understand yourself whether “wilderness” means desert and “innerroom” means the cave where Mohammad claims the appearence of angel …....search yourself and find the genuinity of bible by reading it yourself…Dont let satan make you blind…search about bible received from qumran caves in 1950’s. Those scrolls aged more than 2000 years at that time and was same as the bible we use now…At which part of the time you believe that The Bible got corruption…??

The Holy Bible clearly prophecies about the return of all the tribes of Israel back to Israel…Dont you know ? Is it happening now ?

Find out all other fulfilled prophecies in the Bible..you have every information at your finger tips..use it

find out if there is any single prophecy fulfilled as Mr.Mohammed prophecised?

05:47 PM Nov 13 2011 |