Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

If you interesting, you must ask About him

Why you Not believe him ?

01:26 PM Jun 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

If you read into the articles I've posted that I think islam or Muhammed equate to terrorism then perhaps you need to improve your reading comprehension skills.

03:10 PM Jun 25 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Good teachers are key to the development of young minds. I'm glad you have them.

03:35 PM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

fab1

you say madman how are the madman here except you hope to feel better soon.

that nomal from you to attack islam every where in ebaby

as i tell you every time ( try to educate your self )

you have no idea about islam and i discovered that you have no idea about your religion so sorry for you.

10:19 PM Jun 25 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Maybe if it weren't being forced down people's throats every five minutes with threads like this, you might get a better reaction from people.

The more I hear from you people about Islam, the more I'm sure that it's not the right religion.

I don't see people from other religions on here posting hundreds of posts about how wonderful and perfect their religion is. I don't see other people writing post after post about 'converts to Islam'.  

Do you know why? Because other people don't give a fuck.

So do you have any more proof? 

Any comment on my rebuttal of these apparent quotes taken from the Hebrew Scriptures to prove Mohammed was 'foretold'?

Maybe that would help your cause more than insulting me for being Jewish?

01:04 AM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Actually I found this on the web as well:

Is Mohammed Mentioned in Song of Songs? "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a G-d of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he."
Deuteronomy 32:4 (KJV)
Claim: Mohammed Is Mentioned In Song of Songs

Another claim is made that in the book Song of Songs (Also called Song of Solomon), the coming of Mohammed is prophesied.

The verse in question (translation is the author's) is as follows:

Song of Songs 5:16 His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

The assertion is that chapter 5 is a prophecy of a prophet yet to come. But, if we take a look at a transliteration of the Hebrew text we will see what the real principle of the matter is:

Chiku mamtakim v'khulo machamadim zeh dodi v'zeh re'i b'not yerushalayim.

If you look at the word "machamadim" we can start to see the issue. Mohammed is a name that comes from the Hebrew root of "lovely" or "cute" or "desirable" and as such, Muslims try to use the word "lovely" in each instance to refer to Mohammed. These Muslims are making it so we can't use our own language without it somehow being a prophecy.

But That's Not The Word!

The word used is machamadim, the plural form of machamad.

If we follow the Muslim way of translating this sentence, we would produce the following:

His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether Mohammeds. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

It doesn't make any sense.

Conclusion

One who asserts that Mohammed is mentioned in the Song of Songs ignores the most simple reading of the text and has probably never even looked at the Hebrew of the text.

http://www.messiahtruth.com/songs.html

04:03 AM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

It gets better:

Claim: The Torah Itself Predicts Mohammed as a Prophet Many Muslims will claim that the Torah itself (apparently the "uncorrupted" part) predicts the coming of their so-called prophet some time after the giving of the Torah. All Bible translations are directly from the Hebrew, all of them literal. Where Did They Get That Idea? The relevant verse of the Torah is as follows: Deuteronomy 18:18 A prophet I will raise up for them from amongst their brethren like you and I will give my words into his lips and he will speak about them all that I command him.

We must ask the following: who is "I", who is "you", who is "them/their"? "I" is G-d, "you" is Moses, "them/their" refers to the Israelites.

So a paraphrase could be: G-d will raise up for the Israelites a prophet from the Israelites' brethren some time in the future that will be like Moses and speak the words of G-d.

Having established that, what's the connection?

The assertion is that "from amongst their brethren" refers to the Ishmaelites, and as Muslims assert many times, Mohammed is descended from Abraham through Ishmael.

In order to properly analyze this, I will not make a table comparing Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed, as many do on both Christian and Muslim websites in order to pervert the meaning of this verse.

Instead, I will make a minor sidestep into the world of Jewish thought.

For those of us that do not have the presumption that the Torah is wrong and faulty, there is a list of thirteen basic rules on how to deduce meaning from the Torah. They are provided as the introduction to Sifre, and are recited in the preliminary portion of the daily morning prayers.

Just as in the Torah where there are laws that are obviously "just" and those that we cannot comprehend, a parallel applies here. Some rules make sense, and others are assertions of rules. I will make use of two rules that make a good deal of sense.

Rule number 2 states quite simply "mig'zerah shavah" which means "From a decree of equality".

Rule number 12 is that "davar halamed m'inyano, v'davar halamed m'sofo" which is often translated like "An item is taught/clarified from it's context, or from nearby verses."

Why these two rules? Rule number 2 tells us that if we have a word in one location that is vague, and the same word elsewhere more clear, we can use one to clarify the other. The reason for the second rule will be evident shortly.

The Rebuttal

Just a chapter back, in Deuteronomy 17, we find a similar phrase, but the voice is different. This time Moses is delivering a message from G-d directly to the Israelites, speaking to the Israelites as a single group, instead of us hearing what G-d says to Moses.

Deuteronomy 17:15 You shall put (appoint) upon yourself a king that G-d will pick him; from amongst your brethren you shall appoint a king; you will not be able to give upon yourself a foreign man that is not your brother.

This verse, just a chapter behind the verse about the prophet is quite explicit. It uses the phrase "amongst (their/your) brethren" and then clarifies that a foreigner, which is definitely a non-Israelite, is not the Israelite's brother.

For further explicitness of the term foreigner, let's turn to Exodus 12.

Exodus 12:43 And G-d said to Moses and Aaron: This is the ordinance of the Passover offering, every son of a foreigner shall not eat of it. ConclusionSince we can now see that a foreigner does not take part of something as central as the Passover celebration, which is incumbant on all Israelite males when the Temple stands, we can see that a foreigner is simply a non-Israelite, and it doesn't matter their genealogy.

That being said, we have also shown that a foreigner is someone who is not from "amongst the brethren" of the Israelites.

This being said, it is an incredible leap of both faith and logic to assume that Mohammed the Ishmaelite is predicted by the Torah as coming as a new prophet of a new religion for the Jews.

http://www.messiahtruth.com/islam18.html

04:07 AM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

And that is why I study Torah.

01:01 PM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Yes, Jews are cheap, greedy and have all the money.

They own everything and they kill poor little Palestinian babies for Passover matza.

Jews are all planning to take over the world and enslave non-Jewish people. 

Everything Jews plot to do is to stop Islam from becoming the world's most powerful religion.

-I think I've said everything that you've wanted to here.

04:52 PM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Or maybe its the fact that they just work hard. Ever though of that?

Many Jews became moneylenders because in Christian Europe, that was the only job they were allowed to have.

Hitler's father wasn't a Jew. None of his family was Jewish. This is just an urban myth that people started saying recently. The more you talk the more I'm sure you don't know anything.

"At least, you know why a Muslim can share the table with a jew but not with a christian, and why the muslims can share his bed with a christian but never never never with a jew ?"

Jews follow one of the strictest dietary laws in the world, which is acceptable according to the Muslim halal laws. The other way round, Jews may not eat at any Muslim table because the halal rules are much less strict.

Muslims shouldn't share their bed with Jews because Jews shouldn't be with non-Jews in the first place.

The second reason, your reason, is that the child of a Jewish woman is automatically Jewish and therefore this can cause problems.

06:33 PM Jun 26 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

No, I'm not angry.

I expect this from people like you.

One of the main reasons why the Arabs hate Israel even more is because its actually a successful state, compared to all these failed states around it.

That's what I mean by Jews working hard.

When the Jews of Arab countries were thrown out, they came to Israel, poor and with nothing. Now they're better off then the people in their former countries as well.

Equally Jews in Europe were persecuted, thrown from one country to the next, having everything stolen, and still managed to be successful.

So please go ahead, post as many other pictures of Jews as pigs or monkeys… The only swine is the one posting them,

Sealed

Shabbat Shalom.

11:18 PM Jun 26 2009 |