Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Fast food

Poomai

Thailand

Hi everyone !
I’m doing a project about carcinogens in fast food , so I would like to know how many people concern or know about it . Just tell me that do you know there are carcinogens in fast food . Thanks a lot .
Poomai

04:07 AM Jul 19 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

luym

Brazil

Hi Poomai,

I think I’ve heard something about it, but I didn’t take it seriously. Is it proved that fast food can cause cancer? It’s a very interesting subject, and I don’t think people (including me) have enough information about it…
Can you bring us more info?
By the way, good luck on your project!

Regards,

Lu.

09:14 PM Jul 19 2002 |

Poomai

Thailand

Hi
Thanks for your opinions about fast food . Yes , now I’m doing a project about carcinogens in fast food , but it has not finished yet. I have to submit my project on Ausgust 8 , 2002. Yes , it is proved that fast food can cause cacer , I have read many books about it . OK , if I finish my project , I will tell you more info . Would you mind telling me where you are from ? I’m from Thailand .
Poomai

01:39 AM Jul 22 2002 |

luym

Brazil

Hi Poomai,

I’m from Brazil (São Paulo).

Lu.

09:27 PM Jul 25 2002 |

Poomai

Thailand

Hi Lu
Thanks for telling me where you are from . My project about carcinogens in fast food is going well. I’m going to display it as a board in a few days . I have to wait my friends checking my grammar and spelling before I post it on the board. I will give you my e-mail because maybe you want to know more about my final project and maybe you want to be friend with me . Bye for now . Have a good day !!

05:17 AM Jul 29 2002 |

Poomai

Thailand

Hi Lu
Thanks for telling me where you are from . My project about carcinogens in fast food is going well. I’m going to display it as a board in a few days . I have to wait my friends checking my grammar and spelling before I post it on the board. I will give you my e-mail because maybe you want to know more about my final project and maybe you want to be friend with me . Bye for now . Have a good day !!

05:21 AM Jul 29 2002 |

China

fast food like fast book .some plp like it ,others do not . i think it is not only means the fast food that you told .

09:28 AM Sep 14 2002 |

20mfd02

Azerbaijan

I think that fast food is only for lazy people. We can engage ourselves with cooking. But first of all we have to tidy our kitchen and when we can get rid of all insects we can start prepearing something delicious  Smile

03:43 PM Jan 06 2009 |

lanekey

lanekey

China

what mean is the carcinogens?

01:00 PM Jan 07 2009 |

Elise Gan

China

Due to my work is busy, I have to take fast food as my meal at least once per day, and this situation has been lasting for more than a year, now I'm really worry about my health…

01:33 PM Jan 07 2009 |