Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love Art

SherryChan

SherryChan

China

Art is a extraordinary experience, just feel it in your daily life, and you will get it.

10:56 AM Jun 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

what's life without art ?!!!

08:42 PM Jun 30 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

It's not only that painting is an art ,our whole life should be an art.

the art of eating,

the art of breathing,

the art of bathing,

the art of slleping,

the art loving,

the art of relating,

Our every dimension of life needs to be artful but not manupilated.

ONLY THEN WE CAN REALISE THE REAL ART & IT'S IMPORTANCE.

01:36 AM Jul 01 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

i thinki have the art of sitting all day wasting my time on the net :)

Art is a talent , specially painting , i alaways see beautiful paintting every where and i say , nah that rubbish even me i can do better , but when i actully come and try to make something like , hhh i become the rubbish , 

becide every one can have it's own art to be good at, i'm good at something which many people aren't good at , and the same way around , 

love is the best art , it it usedt correctly and in the right way , it can make your life easier and happier if you use it in the right way , and it's also can destroy it and make it hell , if it's use the wrong way , 

08:47 PM Jul 01 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Can I change a bit the direction of this thread?

what do you think is beautiful?

02:05 AM Jul 04 2009 |

SherryChan

SherryChan

China

oh, I like your question. It's a nice question. what is beautiful? Beautiful is a very great feeling about what you see, listen, smell and taste. Beautiful should be a natural feeling you can't explain and describe anything on it. However, we need to try to feel it. Beautiful is more than what we see, just a feeling to touch you a moment.

03:37 AM Jul 04 2009 |