Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who is the real terrorist??????

ambitious rody

Egypt

did you hear about that accident in german? it's so terrible that i can't imagine how that happened?? muslim egyptian woman in german was stabbed about 17 stabs and killed by agerman man in court 

just beceause she wanted to take legally her right after that man insulted her in park while he was playing her son ,he was angry for her religion and her veil ,so he killed her in court ,also  he stabbed her husband

just i want to ask what was the sin that he did to die with such way

now who is the real terrorist??

01:38 PM Jul 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

-cute-devil-

United Arab Emirates

of course the german man ..

well that's really Unbelievable .. !!!
everyone has his own religion .. and we have to respect each other  *  No matter what their religion is *

04:05 PM Jul 06 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

believe me if this happing in an arab contrie or muslims contry and the victem was from german or america , 

some of the rubbish here , will say this is muslims and they are  terrorist ,and we kill people , they won't say it's a  crazy man or the one who did it bad, no they will say those are muslims and they are killer, 

and when the same thing happing in their own contry which they say it's safe and free , pull ….

they don't say it's terrorist or any thing , no they say it's mistak or the peron falt ,  , what a word

though , it's the man fult , i'm shuked that no one come to do any thing 17 stab ,is not a short number it must take time to do this , not one could at least come and do somthing no one shought the manster , 

i don't think that this will happing in any arabic court it's really prutected and safe there are mens ready all the time to deal with any thing might a cour eqaully.

it's time for the world to wake and seek towrd light , stopped joking you selvs ,

people hate islam becaue it's take their plusre from them , or that the idea , 

islam never take a plusr without givving another plure in return , 

it's forbed "drunking" which is bad thing cause to lossing the brain and might cause killing and blood shading ,   but it reture he allow all the tasty good drinks in the word that does not effect the brain and might destro peoples life 

it's forbed sleeping with woman without marraig , which is bad thing cause it's leed to ofent childrens and many deseases , and pruted the women    and in return he allow the marriage and legal one , where both partner can enjoy a happy life a way from the shame and people talks , and it's prutect the family and the children

also people hate islam becuae it's save the wommen right and asked her to wear Alhejab and cover her face  which is good thing , but now this is will take the plusre from the anmil of earth and manster they want the women to show her face and so that every animal can enjoy here and play with her  talke about her

also people hate islam because it's harsh rules about manster and creminal ,  they want easy rules so they can break it all the time . they hate for the theifs to be in jail for long time so they can steel and hide what they stole and come for it again

it's long topic where we can talke all day and night , 

sorry for the topic athur i went way out the topic 

04:23 PM Jul 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

An awful story and its a shock that something like this happened in Europe.

How could they have let someone into the court with a knife?

04:58 PM Jul 06 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

aiman.h.kallaf

I agree with you , on some asspects though. 

Any how, the person is concidered a Rasicst by the west.

I find racism much more worse than terrorism.  

The real reason why people in west don't like Islam is because They consider Islam "foreign" . They think that it is not part of thier race/culture.  

05:22 PM Jul 06 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

believe me if this happing in an arab contrie or muslims contry and the victem was from german or america 

some of the rubbish here , will say this is muslims and they are  terrorist ,

Do you know the difference between a Racist and a Terrorist? 

and we kill people , they won't say it's a  crazy man or the one who did it bad, no they will say those are muslims and they are killer, 

When there are rare cases then people can call that person mad or crazy. 

When Killing is an order of the day then they are killers. Every some Muslim blows himself up to kill as many Kuffars and Dummis as possible. 

and when the same thing happing in their own contry which they say it's safe and free , pull ….

I would rather like in Antarctica than live in Saudi

they don't say it's terrorist or any thing , no they say it's mistak or the peron falt ,  , what a word

and what do you call terrorists?> not read Muslims . So that makes it even

though , it's the man fult , i'm shuked that no one come to do any thing 17 stab ,is not a short number it must take time to do this , not one could at least come and do somthing no one shought the manster , 

It is a conspiracy by the Jews to Malign GermanyWink > He was not a real german. He was a Jew disguised as a German. It is part of Jewish conspiracy to take over the world….

Fabs1.. Don't you agree??Sealed

it's time for the world to wake and seek towrd light , stopped joking you selvs ,

Saudi talking about freedom of religion is a joke to the world

"people hate islam becaue it's take their plusre from them , or that the idea ,"

Jelous of this?

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/glimpse/religion-of-peace.jpg

islam never take a plusr without givving another plure in return , 

it's forbed "drunking" which is bad thing cause to lossing the brain and might cause killing and blood shading ,   but it reture he allow all the tasty good drinks in the word that does not effect the brain and might destro peoples life 

Quran surpasses Alcohol and Drugs.  It has killed more people than both

it's forbed sleeping with woman without marraig , which is bad thing cause it's leed to ofent childrens and many deseases , and pruted the women    and in return he allow the marriage and legal one , where both partner can enjoy a happy life a way from the shame and people talks , and it's prutect the family and the children

Man can have 4 wives… 

Being a pedophile is not a crime….  

also people hate islam becuae it's save the wommen right and asked her to wear Alhejab and cover her face  which is good thing , but now this is will take the plusre from the anmil of earth and manster they want the women to show her face and so that every animal can enjoy here and play with her  talke about her

Womens rights like that is Saudi? wow great….. 

also people hate islam because it's harsh rules about manster and creminal ,  they want easy rules so they can break it all the time . they hate for the theifs to be in jail for long time so they can steel and hide what they stole and come for it again

That I have got to agree

The Young boys crime? Stealing bread because he was starving

http://ginowan777.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/islam-boy-2.jpg

PS: All the Pictures were drawn or Taken by a Jew as part of world domination….Surprised

05:46 PM Jul 06 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@messerschmitt

It is not funny man… Aiman in his post has made a valid comment. 

For example : Attacks on Indians students in Australia. If the same happens in India. They Australians would have called India a violent country and put a travel advisory.  

05:53 PM Jul 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@messerschmitt:

This isn't the time nor place, though I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

This woman in general, with Gd rest her soul, was a victim of racism and was killed for standing up for her rights and I admit that this is very bad for the image of European society.

06:42 PM Jul 06 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Obviously, if a person thinks that all Muslims are superstitious, uneducated nutjobs who want to blow themselves up and it is far from the truth, then what are such allegations based on? Wide-sweeping generalizations and assumptions.

Let's say some Muslim beheads a non-Muslim. Let's also say that a Muslim saves the life of a non-Muslim. Which of these two stories is more likely to make it into the evening headline news? Based on one-sided reports about Islam, the world merely assumes that NO Muslim is ever capable of good.

If someone is honestly dumb enough to believe that Islam is a religion of fear and terror, then obviously that person is also ignorant enough not to verify the turth behind what they believe by doing, what was it I said? Going straight to the source of the answers, rather than getting their information from what could potentially be unreliable people. 

Imam Ali(may God be pleased with him) has a saying that addresses this point perfectly: "Truth is not known by those who call themselves men of Truth, but know the Truth, then you shall know its men"'

07:12 PM Jul 06 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

every single one of us reflects his tradition/religion or his belief. That german man, who killed that poor woman, brought a disgrace to his country. now anyone who knows about this incident will generlize and say that all german people are like that. same thing with arab, when one man destroyed the World Trade Center, his image of being arab reflected and it was generlized that all arab are like that. 

that's my opinion though, no hard feelings 

07:17 PM Jul 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

What the hell does this have to do with the original topic?

03:30 PM Jul 07 2009 |