Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ebaby! X-files

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

I managed to get a hold of some medical files on some Ebaby members.

Special thanks to CIA and Mossad for their assisstance. Here they

are…

FILE 1

Patient's name: Djouzi
Age: 17 (based on his personal profile which is not a very reliable source of information). There is an independent opinion the patient is only 12, but this hasn't been confirmed yet,because his behaviour might be a sympton of a mentally retarded.

Confirmed diagnosis

1) Megalomania (delusions of grandeur)
Symptoms:
- considers himself genetically tied with Aryan race, although the fact that Aryans tended camels in  Sahara hasn't been historically prooved yet;
- thinks his English is of advanced level (based on his personal profile);
- can fly which hasn't been experimentally prooved neither, although  a lot of people would throw him out of the window with great pleasure; (I'm 2345th in line- comm.)
- having spent much time among doctors, he thinks he has a medical degree too, so he is not shy to diagnose other people. Should we say that they are always mistaken and based on his own ones??

2) Dyslexia
Symptoms:
- makes many grammatical, orthographical and stylistic mistakes; his reflections are constantly chaotic and cannot be interpreted by most of sane people.

3) Paranoia
Symptoms:
- paranoic hallucinations, often cannot differ one person from another;
thinks Obama is a Jew, who spend much time on beaches.

4) Schizophrenia
Symtoms: (lets save the paper, there are too many)

Other notes and symptoms
hysteria
- irritability
- lack of sense of humor
- animosity
- religious fanaticism

warning! The patient is not treatable! At present he is in hiding

from psychiatrists.

09:48 AM Jul 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

FILE 2

Patient's name: MemoTheHun

Confirmed diagnosis
1) Megalomania (delusions of grandeur)
Symptoms:
- knows everything about everything and everybody including the sense of life;
- thinks that most people are not worth to speak with but if they are, then they are not intelligent enough to get his thoughts; That is why he often uses phrases like "...", "no comments", "I won't answer you…"; but in reality people don't give a damn about his opinion and his talks make interest only for psychiatrists for their researches.
- has a VIP ticket to Heaven.

2) Paranoia
Symptoms:
- during the contiguity test the patient told that someone named Fabs was shown on all the pictures.

3) Schizophrenia
Symtoms: (we still running the tests)

Other notes and symptoms
- lack of sense of humor
- religious fanaticism

There are chances for partial recovery after a long treatment course. But since the patient refuses to take the pills, the chances are getting worse every day.

09:49 AM Jul 08 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

FILE 3

Patient's name: Arabhamid

1) Paranoia- not treatable form
Symptoms:
- thinks that the Jews killed all dinosaurus and eliminated all ancient civilisations in the world, they are the real cause of all natural disasters and global warming and those were the Jews who droped the  Tungus meterorite on Earth.

- every night when he goes to sleep he checks if there is not a Jew under his bed ready to spoil his dreams.

2) Religious fanaticism- not treatable form
Symptoms: (lets save your time)

Other notes and symptoms
- lack of sense of humor
- slight signs of dyslexia

There are no chances for recovery for the patient at this age that is why he was discharged from the hospital on parole.

09:50 AM Jul 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I'M LOVING EBABY THESE DAYS!

I THINK I'VE NEVER LOVED THESE FORUMS SOOOO MUCH!!

jiiiz!

:D

I loved the memo and djouzi alot!

they have a nice corriculum! 

LOL

well done

11:32 AM Jul 08 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11:57 AM Jul 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

XD

this is very funny  

lol

I wonder what dissipator will tell you djouzi If i were you, i'd not do what you did!XD your illness can increase!

i bet he will add ''dilusions'' in your X-file, since you're comparing him to cats!

xD

12:49 PM Jul 08 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

i bet he will add ''dilusions'' in your X-file, since you're comparing him to cats!

No, there is no need yet. So far everything is within the limits of his old diagnosis.

01:05 PM Jul 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Rikar ; since you agree with him,

XD i've never said i agree with him! I just like what he did! he's funny
ei you are the same like him or maybe worse then him, so I suggest  you also deserve some appointments as the ones I gave to dissipator

OMG

I'm really scared now!lol

you are goin to be worse…sure

OMG, try it :D

I know that if you do anything you wont be a good muslim :) Isnt revange or doin' something bad to others a sin in islam!?

poor boy :)

01:11 PM Jul 08 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

02:31 PM Jul 08 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

:D dissipator is the man!... I liked my ilness :D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D

oh, you started the pills?? Good boy! Don't forget to take another one after evening meal… Wink

02:33 PM Jul 08 2009 |