Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sex is it important in life?

blouz

blouz

France

i think, the sex is not important in life, but  it contribute so much for  to feel good. i think too, the sex has for  happy people… because the people who are not happy will never make sex .

06:15 PM Jul 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yueyuezhu

yueyuezhu

China

It depends…. Someone carzy for it, someone turns bilnd eyes for. My opinion, sex, part of life, not all . Anyway, we are human beings, not beast, which means we obey discipline of sex.

03:44 AM Jul 13 2009 |

Neem-R

India

It is not only important but Verrrrrrrryyyyyyy Veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyy important.

02:16 PM Jul 13 2009 |

Metalhead

Metalhead

Russian Federation

+1 for 1 post 

exactly

03:28 PM Jul 13 2009 |

kary107

China

Different people have different ideas..

But i think it is just a part of our life, besides this , there are lots of things in our life …

07:53 AM Jul 14 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Sex is important in human beings life, the only diference is the importance every person atributes to it on their lives

09:52 AM Jul 14 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Sex is not important..but actually it is too much important….and for person who had impotence…its important to solve your impotence…Laughing

12:35 PM Jul 16 2009 |

hazehua29

hazehua29

China

usually ,Sex is important!

10:25 AM Jul 17 2009 |

mehmet8819

Turkey

i thing sex is important of course but it is special for people. sex is a relationship betwen men and women. so it is important and special. some of us dont like talking about sex and some of us like talking aboutit.

12:07 PM Jul 17 2009 |

GodZilla0620

Russian Federation

As for me, i think that has it's particular important influence on our lifes. Mostly it helps to show and feel tenderness and love to your partner (spouse), because physical contact is important in relationships. And it also brings relaxation to all organism.

But I feel pity for people, who says that sex is the most important thing in their lifes. It's only true for animals.

05:44 PM Jul 17 2009 |