Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ebaby! Community

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Ebaby Community.

WARNING! You may not belong just to one group and more likely you have features of different types.

1) Administrators- Gods of the forums; like any gods, they are believed in, but noone can prove their existence.

2) Moderators.
The caste of moderators was eliminated after The Great Ebaby Revolution which brought freedom and democracy to the society. Nowadays everyone is happy and free to post any garbage, imply your religion or insult beliefs of others, copy-paste long boring texts, paste insulting pics. Racism, nationalism, idiocy, flood, flame, spam, double-posting etc. are also welcomed. What a place! If there's a paradise anywhere, this is definitely here!

3) Religious fanatics
The most numerous group of Ebaby. Special features:
- they are the reason of 99,9% of threads about religion.
- have no sense of humor especially if someone jokes about religion or morality;
- if a thread has nothing to do with religion at all, they all the same try brought it in;
- be warned that any word ocasinally used in your post which sounds like "god", "prophet", "faith", "holy book" etc.  can attract religious fanatics as a poopie attracts hundreds of flies.
- they believe in administrators and that a chirch (mosque, temple, synagogue etc) will be built on Ebaby where they will be protected from humor, satyr, atheism, science and other secular stuff;

4) The Chinese
The most numerous national group on Ebaby after Turks.
Special features:
- poor English;
- they are the most shy members on forums, they don't hardly take part in discussions, at the very most they can say  "hi", "how are you", "I am from China..", "My name is…". and then dissapear forever. Sometimes all these mentioned above can be united in one post by the most communicative Chinese.

5) native English speakers
One of the smallest population groups on Ebaby and there is a tendency to its further decreasing. They either assimilate and start speaking broken English as most of Ebabians do, or they leave forever in order to save the language of their ancestors as clear as it is. There are few members though, who won't assimilate and that is why they are under UNESCO protection.

6) The Turks
Together with Chinese and Arabs they are the most numerous national group.
Special features:
- they can be easily found commenting pics of young gils, women and nymphets;
- in Ebaby chat rooms, if you are a girl, 9 out of 10 messages to you are from Turks and 1 message is from a Turk who pretends that he is not a Turk;
- the most interesting topics for them on Forums are those which deal with girls, sex and of course religion.

7) Intellectuals
One of the smallest population groups.
Special features:
They prefer to participate in threads about religion, philosophy, science and other nerd stuff.
They write rearly, but if they do it, they do it much.
Prefer to copy-paste long boring articles which hardly anyone reads till the last word. They don't ever use links and you always have to spend half a day scrolling the article from Wikipedia to get yourself to the next message in the thread.
Most of them don't have a sence of humor, but if they joke, they do it with restraint not to hurt feelings of other people that is why their jokes are mostly childish, naive and of course unfunny at all.

8) Regular memebers
they are on the peak of Gauss curve, but as most of them stay in shadow for different reasons, there is an impression that there are only few of them here.
Special features:
They have a common sense and a sense of humor, can be either serious or funny, or witty, or ironic etc. depending on a situation;
Their posts are always not other than logical, not boring, unemotional and easy to read.

9) Inmature kids and mature idiots
Have a big piece of Ebaby's pie.
They are the main reason of flood, flame, spam, double-posting, uninteresting topics, unfunny jokes and other idiotic comments and threads. Here are some examples of what they like to discuss: "What country are you from?", "How old are you?", "What is the size of your shoes?" etc…

10) Incognito
Members of whose existance you will hardly ever learn or you will learn about them by chance. They never participate in any discussions and use this site only for posting their pics in their profiles to satisfy their ego and self-esteem. Ebaby for them is like online dating or facebook.

11) English students
endangered species… You can still find some of them on Ebaby lessons and Ask English forums.

01:45 PM Jul 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mrs.Doe

Mrs.Doe

United States

mmm..Dissipator? I can’t find my group :D LOL
I think I am in the regular members group. Who’s with me? ^^

02:01 PM Jul 13 2009 |

Mrs.Doe

Mrs.Doe

United States

oh and not all turks like that trust me ;) I did meet some perverts but my best friend here (Progression) is a turk and he’s kicking ass. and smart. :D so yeah, I think not all of them are bad, there always be some good and bad sides of a thing.

02:06 PM Jul 13 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Mrs. Doe, please don't start this "don't generalize" thing ;) Or I will have doubts about your belonging to the Regular guys group ;) 

02:13 PM Jul 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

1. ROFLMAO

4) The Chinese

"- they can be easily found commenting pics of young gils, women and nymphets;"

HAHAHAHA so true.

"- in Ebaby chat rooms, if you are a girl, 9 out of 10 messages to you are from Turks and 1 message is from a Turk who pretends that he is not a Turk;" 

10) Incognito
Members of whose existance you will hardly ever learn or you will learn about them by chance. They never participate in any discussions and use this site only for posting their pics in their profiles to satisfy their ego and self-esteem. Ebaby for them is like online dating or facebook.

round of applause

02:54 PM Jul 13 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nice job dude. Are u with the CIA again? :p
I’m not so sure. Maybe I should be listed on regular member.

04:51 PM Jul 13 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

I agree with you

05:33 PM Jul 13 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

Well done :)

06:02 PM Jul 13 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

logical n funny ,Well done :D .. 

07:05 PM Jul 13 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Really funny :D

May I sign up to the nine group? I have a dream to find out the average size of all shoes in the world.  

08:19 PM Jul 13 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:P i still dont know myself :))

:D

but hope i am not the 9.one :P

09:31 PM Jul 13 2009 |