Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ebaby! Community

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Ebaby Community.

WARNING! You may not belong just to one group and more likely you have features of different types.

1) Administrators- Gods of the forums; like any gods, they are believed in, but noone can prove their existence.

2) Moderators.
The caste of moderators was eliminated after The Great Ebaby Revolution which brought freedom and democracy to the society. Nowadays everyone is happy and free to post any garbage, imply your religion or insult beliefs of others, copy-paste long boring texts, paste insulting pics. Racism, nationalism, idiocy, flood, flame, spam, double-posting etc. are also welcomed. What a place! If there's a paradise anywhere, this is definitely here!

3) Religious fanatics
The most numerous group of Ebaby. Special features:
- they are the reason of 99,9% of threads about religion.
- have no sense of humor especially if someone jokes about religion or morality;
- if a thread has nothing to do with religion at all, they all the same try brought it in;
- be warned that any word ocasinally used in your post which sounds like "god", "prophet", "faith", "holy book" etc.  can attract religious fanatics as a poopie attracts hundreds of flies.
- they believe in administrators and that a chirch (mosque, temple, synagogue etc) will be built on Ebaby where they will be protected from humor, satyr, atheism, science and other secular stuff;

4) The Chinese
The most numerous national group on Ebaby after Turks.
Special features:
- poor English;
- they are the most shy members on forums, they don't hardly take part in discussions, at the very most they can say  "hi", "how are you", "I am from China..", "My name is…". and then dissapear forever. Sometimes all these mentioned above can be united in one post by the most communicative Chinese.

5) native English speakers
One of the smallest population groups on Ebaby and there is a tendency to its further decreasing. They either assimilate and start speaking broken English as most of Ebabians do, or they leave forever in order to save the language of their ancestors as clear as it is. There are few members though, who won't assimilate and that is why they are under UNESCO protection.

6) The Turks
Together with Chinese and Arabs they are the most numerous national group.
Special features:
- they can be easily found commenting pics of young gils, women and nymphets;
- in Ebaby chat rooms, if you are a girl, 9 out of 10 messages to you are from Turks and 1 message is from a Turk who pretends that he is not a Turk;
- the most interesting topics for them on Forums are those which deal with girls, sex and of course religion.

7) Intellectuals
One of the smallest population groups.
Special features:
They prefer to participate in threads about religion, philosophy, science and other nerd stuff.
They write rearly, but if they do it, they do it much.
Prefer to copy-paste long boring articles which hardly anyone reads till the last word. They don't ever use links and you always have to spend half a day scrolling the article from Wikipedia to get yourself to the next message in the thread.
Most of them don't have a sence of humor, but if they joke, they do it with restraint not to hurt feelings of other people that is why their jokes are mostly childish, naive and of course unfunny at all.

8) Regular memebers
they are on the peak of Gauss curve, but as most of them stay in shadow for different reasons, there is an impression that there are only few of them here.
Special features:
They have a common sense and a sense of humor, can be either serious or funny, or witty, or ironic etc. depending on a situation;
Their posts are always not other than logical, not boring, unemotional and easy to read.

9) Inmature kids and mature idiots
Have a big piece of Ebaby's pie.
They are the main reason of flood, flame, spam, double-posting, uninteresting topics, unfunny jokes and other idiotic comments and threads. Here are some examples of what they like to discuss: "What country are you from?", "How old are you?", "What is the size of your shoes?" etc…

10) Incognito
Members of whose existance you will hardly ever learn or you will learn about them by chance. They never participate in any discussions and use this site only for posting their pics in their profiles to satisfy their ego and self-esteem. Ebaby for them is like online dating or facebook.

11) English students
endangered species… You can still find some of them on Ebaby lessons and Ask English forums.

01:45 PM Jul 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

WHO CARES ! (in 36 font)

A question mark would suit better for the font…

07:23 PM Jul 18 2009 |

′Moon.〢☆

China

You'are ture!

but,...

I don't think i can speak good english.

my wish is   making   friends all over the world.

I can do it?

01:38 AM Jul 19 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Spot on with the teenage girl ones.

I'll be plagiarizing some of your material, if you don't mind. 

02:59 AM Jul 19 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

What about teenager boys?

06:48 AM Jul 19 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

gosh!  it is just harmony of music and shout, it is not about me… this is a part of my personality looking for cogruence of every part of  the life which provides being  in ataraxic.

Laughing Again:
"They are mostly very illiterate, but all the same prefer to talk about highbrow stuff such as love, sense of life etc."

lets see which group will u create again when u see a different one..

I'm so pleased you changed your profile just in order to attract my attention, but for this purpose you'd better have put on that pink lingerie you bought the other day…

ı also wanna create a group only for ya… ;)
13) Boys having inferiority complex
-they all search the ways to make sth different JUST TO TAKE ATTENTION !

Wow! Group number O and now the group number 13! All these are just for me! Bingo! At last I got the strict attention I've been looking for so many years! Waiting for more!

07:44 PM Jul 20 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

my pink or purple lingeries do not concern u…
Well, you are partly right. Indeed, your purple lingerie doesn't concern me much (it makes you look fat), but the pink one does concern me. When you have it on, it looks sooo harmonious on you. Try to use it as your avatar. It'd be the first-class HARMONY you've ever shown in your profile.

06:31 AM Jul 21 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

okay i can try pink lingeries for the first class harmony; however profile will be still lack of full HARMONY. where is the music and shouts.

I see, you have a habit to put on and take off your clothes with music and favourable shouts… Sorry, i got no cash  to put into your panties today…

P.S. And yeah, you are boring… Try to bring something extraordinary into conversation other than "you fool- no, you fool" and not to repeat my words with "minus" sign. This thread was created for fun, not to flame with kids and teenagers..

02:25 PM Jul 22 2009 |