Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

This discussion probably will not going to end till year 2090…someone must do something about it….LaughingTaxi!!

09:34 AM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

No Djouzi..i want to live longer…if this kind of things happens to me…i am going to have my life short 10 yrs…Smile

10:02 AM Jul 27 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Djouzi  is insane and always in his words offend people :/

You should respect people older than you like shardzoo  and dont talk to him in that such way! Sealed

11:37 AM Jul 27 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

XD

I'm a donkey while djouzi  is a مانيك XD

anyways you're a stupid slut

Btw you're always telling me that you wont talk to me, but you talk always!xD

You love fight with me, dont deny!XD you just see ''HATE & FIGHT'' on your eyes xD

I believe you'll be the next Binladen :D

Djouzi binladen!

lol

12:14 PM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Rik..thank you for what you had said…I always knew, someone going to put something in his mind for what i had said…..and i am proud…You know how  to put things in the right place…WinkAnd don't worry about Djouzi..he didn't talk about you,me or us..he just talking about himself…the more he talk the more we knows about him…sometimes i just like it…I love and hate him at the same times…Laughing

01:09 PM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Someone already start the music and now we all dance…and everybody dance with their style…but pls don't be offended with what i had say Djouzi…I just trying to show my concern upon you and everybody here..if you don't let me…its ok..but gives a second thought about what other peoples had say,just be calm and trying to return talks  with a nice words…and i am sure we can reach to the points of conclusion and understanding…

01:29 PM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

....AND I KNOW YOU GOING TO SAID THAT!!

01:54 PM Jul 27 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

jiiz :D

and then he said that my parents didnt teach me how to be polite :D

look for what he said above :)

XD anyways shardzoo he isnt polite!dont worry about him 

dia ada tidak berbahasa (i used my Malaysian Dictionary! I've fun using it =)  )

02:41 PM Jul 27 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

djouzi  Am I talking to you?

see! you said you wont talk to me, but you find always something to talk XD

03:13 PM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Ya benar sekali Rik…wow! you're learning much…Laughing

03:53 PM Jul 27 2009 |