Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I suggest u'd better go back to your mom and ask her to repeat you your educationand improve your behaviour

that was the best answer i read… sorry to say that but you really need that.

10:51 AM Jul 18 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it's always shallow  thinking !!!!! o_O

10:54 AM Jul 18 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

please go on that topic and read them…

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/311908

10:55 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I don't go on this topic ;) I don't need it..

huh. Islam is weird..all muslim is weird :| Why are you always quarrel ? hahaha ;]

ohh, to my mum :D ? Okk I will go ;D but for her will be fun ;) heh.. She always claim that Islam is weird, and has weird rules..lots of Christians think like that about islam .. lol.. ;]

11:09 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I am not child..and I don't think my answer are like a child's answer ^^ but ok. I don;t care about your opinion.. :] I have my own friends, bf and family.. and they don't say like you :D

Don't I go to church ? ohh, How do you know it ? Im so sorry, but i go to church :) and Im pray .. whats going on ?

Yes I have negativ eopinion about Islam, and so ? Im child, ya? coz I say lots of bad things about Islam .. and im child. so nice ;)

I know that Im not child.. and my answer too .. lol. ofc. when I say sth good about muslim and Islam you will proud of me and you won't say that my answer are like child.. its only I talk about Islam negative things..

for me Islam is badddd and weird.. and I won't change my opinion.. ;) Do you think only I think like that ? 

When I talk with my friends, they also say ''Islam is stupid, weird etc'' ;) also old people say that in Islam are lots of weird and unnecessary rules .. so they are also child, yes ? hehe I can say you can be child, coz you say such stupid things ;)

hahahaha Petty isn't my name :D lool !

And I never change my  mind about Islam..for me the worst religion .. so sorry :) but I dont like Islam, mulsim , etc.. I dont care about your opinion ;] 

Maybe you are animal , but not me ;) huh, you know animals can't write and read. :D hahahah :) ohh go to school and learn more and more ;)

11:29 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Just shut up sillu girl, ok ? ;]

And don't say me that you probably was killed by other ppl, ok ? its not my problem .. ;] you are poor and unhappy, coz sb wanted to kill you ^^ stupid country , lol ;]

11:52 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I won't leave my boyfriend ;] Im with him 2,5 years.. and I will be with him whole my life. ehhe :]

bye :]

12:28 PM Jul 18 2009 |

wIwId

wIwId

Indonesia

well, Patii you act that you know everything. I'm Indonesian and I heard that one of the bomber is non-muslim. so don't judge something too fast.

12:30 PM Jul 18 2009 |