Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

The police hasnt made it clear who the executors were. But many terrorism experts says that ISLAMIC Terrorism Organization, Jamaah Islamiah, is behind of this unhuman and unreligious activity.
Btw I have an award to give today.
All muslems are respectful and tolerant towards other religion.
This is the most ignorant words of the year. Yeah u deserves that award.
Oh btw I watched an awesome schene which shows a great brotherhood sense among muslems on indonesian tv last week. There’s a discussion about the latest bombing in Jakarta. The moderator asked an Islamic scholar what he’s gonna do if he met the terrorist himself. And u know what, the islamic scholar said he’d protect and give a shelter for the terrorist, instead of bringing the terrorist down to the police. It really open up my eyes that muslems are full with love, yeah especially with their brother including their terrorist brother.

05:54 AM Jul 21 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Mike..who is he? ( Islamic scholar you mean)

06:20 AM Jul 21 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

pop272001

yes you are right.. now, I rly don't claim that it made only muslim, or muslim…maybe I had only bad information.

dont worry ;)

and bye bye.. ;]

07:17 AM Jul 21 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Djouzi

Ok I admit that I was wrong … 

You said:

Do you know why I hate the Church of the Vatican ? they are truly Anti-Christ, Ant-God, Anti-truth

Do you see ? you said that you hate it … so when I say I hate lots of rules in Islam.. every muslim attact me.. lol. I see that other countries different from Poland ^.-  I won't attackt you for that .. I can only say I don't believe in it . Vaticat is holy…There is pope.. There was Polish, The best Pope !I rly don't wanna hear about it. ok ? :)

Ok If you live good, live.. but why you said that maybe better that european countries ? I don't think so .. really . But ok .. Happy life ;)

Bye./

07:26 AM Jul 21 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

OK Patti….thanks for your attention for my country.

(By the way…Patti, seems that U never met one of good moslem in your life. If U come to my country U will find Moslem and other religions walking together as a good friend. No problems with us. We also hate extremist (whether its from Moslem, christian or others)  who crush peace life in my country).

c u patti.

08:23 AM Jul 21 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Mba Pop : I forgot his name. I only noticed that he’s a leader of an organization which promotes and developes sariah rules in Indonesia. I watched it on TvOne in the morning. Maybe on “Apa kabar Indonesia” morning edition program.
And this’s not the first time I heard smthing like an Islamic scholar or preacher tends to protect and give shelter to islamic terrorist if being asked of their treatment against islamic terrorist. So no wonder terrorism is going stronger day by day and cant be destroyed. I’m so sorry but that’s a fact.

10:58 AM Jul 21 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

levonis

I am not stupid ^.- Maybe you are :D  

Yeah LU! you are right.. first he say me that I am stupid, and then he say ''enjoy your life'' I don't think so he is smart :)

and Why dont you want, that other ppl write here…of you don't wanna read it, just don't enter here :)

but yeah. I really don't know discuss with uslim , anymore ^.- coz we won't find the same language ;] 

Live in ur country .. and do what you want ;)

I live here..I know history of my country , looool! :D

bye . ;]

05:25 PM Jul 21 2009 |

ladystella

ladystella

Indonesia

aliyatul_h
ikmah

Indonesia

In Islam it's not permited to do it in condition like that, do something that disturb or make die other muslims. Even to face something wrong (rules that not appropiate with Islam)

is it only for other Moslem? I know in Kur-an it shows that JIHAD is rite… and kill kafir people will get awards but I think it's a new world and the trend and condition have changed… we should not practised it in nowadays.

I think we should blame the gov of Indonesia because they r powerless towards the extremist like JI, FPI, and other fanatic groups who always make troubles from day to day. I think the gov should closed them down.

I am agree that maybe most of the terrorists are Moslem because of their wrong way of thinking and idk wat's wrong with their minds but I don't think that all the Moslems are crazy like them..

I have 2 best friend, one is a catholic, another one is a moslem… both of them r very nice and honestly, the moslem one has a better heart.

but yeah, I can't denied that most of them have a WRONG perceptions. idk why they hate other religions while the other religions dun hate them and dun try to kill them

09:36 AM Jul 22 2009 |