Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

levonis

I don't think so :)

but I think you were stupid, you are stupid and you will stupid :)

04:25 PM Jul 22 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Pati..its human who push the explosive button not religion…just fate that he is an Islam follower…and as you know Islam is largely claim its as a false act and put their position as committing suicide…I really hope you can find more knowledge about Islam…its a terrorist actions,the person who done it is just happens to learn from a bad teacher..that all.. 

04:25 AM Jul 23 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Huha ! yeah

i dislike Christian religion too , it's weird for me , i can't accept the lies in it , 

ooooh!! really???? tell me the lies your religion doesnt have!

Christians in Ireland bombs in British before a years ,

lol! yea! but isnt everyday you listen something from Christian world.

HuH !!! they have cross for Jesus , they killed Jesus then cry about him . oh my god 

XD, if you dont know the story then shut up

i dislike Christian religion because their priests was lying at the people and stole their money …...... oh my god.

lol! none is obligated to give money to the CHURCH!! not the priest!

HE

i don't like Christians they kill 30 000 000 from each other during the world war 1 and 2

LOL

i dislike it too because the christian men kill their women in US when the women begin pregnant and take her children they don't care with their daughters too let them sleep in the street with any one ,

XD, what about in your WORLD? is all sweets and candies? XD

i am happy i am not Christine 

I'm happy i'm not a norrowminded without arguments!

09:57 PM Jul 24 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

fifa2009

hhahahaha ! they have cross for Jesus , they killed Jesus then cry about him . oh my god

are you stupid? do u think Christians killed Jezus? so yu have bad information.. xD

i dislike Christian religion because their priests was lying at the people and stole their money …...... oh my god.

When we give money..its not for priest, just for renovated or new church xd

i don't like Christians they kill 30 000 000 from each other during the world war 1 and 2

very funny :) You dont know ,why and who killed some people.. so whats going on? dont talk about you dont know

yeaahh and in ur religion isn't lie? ohhhhh.!whats about husband who hite their wives?! lol ^.- and they musn't leave them?! In Islam are lots of stupid rules ! 

LOOOOOOOL

10:12 PM Jul 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I can you clearly now patti…i can see also you got a limited vocabulary and you have no knowledge about Islam…I can accept if you're talking about some bad or stupid follower of Islam but to saying that Islam has to many stupid rules… i think that is not something that you suppose to say here..I like you to have a second thought about that…find a good and nice words…If you say a religion is stupid, which is already exist for a thousands of years…how about you who just claiming it wrong?? Tell me religion is wrong or you don't have knowledge about it…??

12:22 AM Jul 25 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I didn't say that Islam is stupid, just that Islam has lots of stupid rules :]

08:48 AM Jul 25 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Djouzi

Am I stupid, I think you are kidness and stupid xd haha. You know, I have lots of fun with you :D .. 

I can say, I will say that Islam has stupid and weird rules.. everybody say it in my country :D hehe :]

btw… Are you stupidddddddddd ? Christians didn't kill Jezus.. ya, yaaa Islam is weird.. muslim are stupid! All muslim say ''ohh Christians killed Jezus, ohh they are stupid, badddd'' maybe muslim killed Jezus…

However Im Catholic, but I didn't kill Jezus,  I love God, I velieve in God. so whats going on ? why did you say such stupid things?

ohhh… so sorry about you ^ such stupid child ^

09:41 AM Jul 25 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

No body can judge Islam, coz you are judjin the Religion of God, so when u insul it you are also insultin God..

sure! so you cant judge our religion too! in my point of view my religion is the religion of god!

and all the other religion became Fake,

what? now you're offending my religion! LOL

even Christinity,

WOW! now i see that you're a Islamic maniac! other mulsims that I know, they all believe also in christianity! and they respect it and they had never said it is fake! Isnt written in Koran to believe and help your brother's Christians? sorry but i read it!

coz it has been distorted by the Jews who killed Jesus,

I think your problem is jews…jews..and jews… nothing else.

and God sent Islam insread of the defezted and broken religion,

so you're calling my religion a religion of sickness, is that what you mean?

so Islam is the real and supreme religion, even if you agree or not you cant say anyhwo stupid about anything

Oh sure! Christans also say this, and Jews too, and Buddists too and so on! Dood! wake up, respect others instead of trying to prove your religion is the right, and all others are fake and stupid!

10:24 AM Jul 25 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Everybody..don't be upset with patty..couse she came in short,short pants,short dress and not to mention short….in everything…Laughing

10:24 AM Jul 25 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

shardzoo

looooooooooooooooooooool!

hahahaahhahaahhahahahaha :D:D

pants,shorts, T-shirt,or short dress aren't to stay at shop… only to buy them and wear, what's bad in it? Do you think only I wear it? :D ohhh.. you rly don't know whats going on xd

10:33 AM Jul 25 2009 |